Uk manufacturing

we will become more patriotic

The sad reality is that those who voted for Johnson and his Brexit deal have done more to damage the United Kingdom than anything since WW2.

My greatest fear is the damage this govt could do to the NHS.... something anybody patriotic believes in.

Sponsored Links
The slow death of the EU means anything is better than that. The future is now ours, good or bad. It’s ours to make. Boris is special, he’s different. He’s bungling, his hair is a mess, you could dress him in the finest clothes in the world & he’d still look a mess, he’s like a hunchback but......... he unites people, he has the likeabilty factor & is the best person to be in charge right now.
I never wanted him to be pm but now, I’m so glad he is.

The slow death of the EU means anything is better than that. The future is now ours, good or bad. It’s ours to make. Boris is special, he’s different. He’s bungling, his hair is a mess, you could dress him in the finest clothes in the world & he’d still look a mess, he’s like a hunchback but......... he unites people, he has the likeabilty factor & is the best person to be in charge right now.
I never wanted him to be pm but now, I’m so glad he is.

In short he's got the finest quality you could wish for in a leader, the ability to lead.

Sponsored Links
I suspect that like me, transams hatred for the French is not simply because they're foreigners, it's because they're complete bell ends.
Nothing racist about that.
If you think that stereotyping and abusing a whole nationality is not racism, I suggest you re-educate yourself.
I have noticed how you frequently add your approval rating to transam's racially motivated abusive comments.
Don't rely on Notch7 to help you though. His opinion is that stereotyping and abusing a whole nationality is not racism.

Back