Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
9CBB1EEF-A40D-4666-A7B4-9E5C5674A01C.png

Excellent news I think everyone who is interested in this country would agree

Sponsored Links
Hello, what's this?

United%20Kingdom-PMI-March2021_0.gif

We fell down a hole, and are now walking along on the surface again.

Sponsored Links
strip out covid related items i wonder what the actual decline would be as more industries have contracted because off covid than expanded
we can forget the eu as none off the main changes that are going to happen have happened yet

Last edited:
So that’s what you are all about then John. Thanks for confirmation. Sucker.

Agitators, their family must be soooooo proud of them. Agitators go in the ignore list. Bye...

Agitators, their family must be soooooo proud of them. Agitators go in the ignore list. Bye...
That ignore feature is great - I can just imagine them getting all agitated in front of their screens in their bed sits as less and less people are rising to their trolling. More people should try it - let them just talk amongst themselves. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So good news though eh?
if perhaps 90-95% off the market dissapears then no
iff say 20-30% off the expensive money making end remains then it will help
but as things settle down prices will again plummet putting britians manufacturing back to an unprofitable level

Spot on Mottie.
I see John has decided to hide/remove his “give away” post exposing him for what he is.

How would Brexit provide benefits to the manufacturing sector?

Germany is a world leader in manufacturing, it's a powerhouse in chemical industry, its car industry ain't so bad.

Germany could never have achieved that if it was a member of the EU....

Things can change very very quickly.
I thought Tesla are now worth more than all ofGermanys car manufacturers combined (not actually sure about that btw, it might be more profitable or something, bit vague. Sorry. Don’t quote me!!)

Sponsored Links
Back