UK PM Theresa May announces plan to call snap general election on 8 June

I think I heard the next one will be October.

Buffoon Boris still wants a go.

Surely even the Tories can't be that stupid? That would be handing it to Labour on a plate. He doesn't act the buffoon, he actually is a buffoon.

Sponsored Links
That's why he didn't turn up for that 10 pin session with me the other day...

Sponsored Links
I have to admit that the Tories screwed up badly. They messed up the care home plans, and had to backtrack, and rather than just say fine, we've listened to you're concerns, they denied a U turn. And although she messed up not attending the debates, I suspect things could have gone worse for her if she had, as she's not the best when being put on the spot. She didn't do a good job as home secratary, and that came back to bite her with the terrorist strikes, and they failed to cost out Labours spending plans, and just concentrated on trying to frighten people in to not voting for them.

But at the end of the day, Labour bribed the young into voting for them by promising to remove tuition fees, and to writing off the existing debts, and that got them out in sufficient numbers. The gimee gimee generation showed how short sighted they were, and almost got the result they deserved.

Oh I see, there was no bribe. Just the promise of help for the young. Interesting - labour recognising young people in the country as opposed to the Tories - ignoring them as if they don't exist. Smart move.

None. He used the word bribe as a verb. Google it. It's easy.
Yeah dead easy, thanks. You still getting predictions horribly wrong eh M itch?(y)

As it was a last minute offer, I think it can be classified as a bribe; but if good old Gordon hadn't tried to push so many youngsters to go to univeristy, then the fees would never have been introduced. There's only so much in the education budget, and if there are too many people wanting to partake of it, then you've got to find the extra money from somewhere. I think the Lib dems were completey shytes conniving with Cameron to up the fees to £9k, and the threat to take them to £13K, is an attemtp to fill the shortfall for all those student loans getting written off. This is nothing about any of the parties suppoorting the young of the country, it's about ALL of them being inept at their job.

This is nothing about any of the parties suppoorting the young of the country, it's about ALL of them being inept at their job.
I think you'll find the Labour party did a sterling job of getting young voters on board. Look at the stats.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back