Uk manufacturing

Sponsored Links
..is beacause their international side is so much better at football than ours?

England vs France all games P31 W17 L9 D5

England vs France FIFA World cup P2 W2 L0 D0

Though England's latter meetings with France have only resulted in 1 win in the last 5 meetings.

I suspect that like me, transams hatred for the French is not simply because they're foreigners, it's because they're complete bell ends.
Nothing racist about that.

I bet you don't even know any French people.

I bet you don't even know any French people.

You were betting we would be staying in the EU not long ago, you were betting we would be unable to sign a single trade deal not long ago.

Piece of advice, don't bet, you're not very good at it.

Sponsored Links
England vs France all games P31 W17 L9 D5

England vs France FIFA World cup P2 W2 L0 D0

Though England's latter meetings with France have only resulted in 1 win in the last 5 meetings.
France are far more successful than England. A much better history than our national team.

France are far more successful than England. A much better history than our national team.

It's a relief to know that in a country with a population of 65 million bell ends, 11 of them are good at something.(y)

Bothered. Not. Lol. Can’t stand watching England play (apart from tournaments) Boring as ****

A bit better, yes, not far better. Anyway I'm no fan of the England national football team. Never fail to disappoint.

A bit better, yes, not far better. Anyway I'm no fan of the England national football team. Never fail to disappoint.
Their people are far more patriotic and feel a sense of duty to their nation, as opposed to what the country owes them.

You were betting we would be staying in the EU not long ago, you were betting we would be unable to sign a single trade deal not long ago.

Piece of advice, don't bet, you're not very good at it.
What 'single trade deal' is that?

Now we are all turning conservative, we will become more patriotic, you know, not sneering at people who like our flag & sing the national anthem.
Loser.

Now we are all turning conservative, we will become more patriotic, you know, not sneering at people who like our flag & sing the national anthem.
Loser.
I love the UK but I'm not going to shag a flag and I'm gonna leave the British bulldog tat's to you, dang.(y)

we would be unable to sign a single trade deal not long ago
It is awfully amusing how you pleased you that the UK has simply copied every EU trade deal.

Fillyboy loves EU sloppy seconds.:ROFLMAO:

Never had a tattoo, never will.
Can’t stand them, but I’m not going to judge people who do.
I’ll leave that to your type.

Sponsored Links
Back