US open...

I

imamartian

why is Rory finding it sooo easy?

is it because the greats are all gone... after all theres no Jack N, no Seve, no Peter Oosterhous, no Tiger.... where are all the greats?

Sponsored Links
why is Rory finding it sooo easy?

is it because the greats are all gone... after all theres no Jack N, no Seve, no Peter Oosterhous, no Tiger.... where are all the greats?

i thought you where saying they had removed border controls lol
then i remember why i don't like watching tennis:cool: ;)
or was it soccer :cry:

Could it be he is one of the new greats on the making?

Typical mentality, hes doing well knock him.

Rory did well in the Masters till the last round. I think perhaps Rory is just a bit too young to take the pressure of leading the field in the Majors. ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
You may be right, even so what he did in the first 3 rounds at Augusta and the first 3 rounds here have shown that this kid is a genuine phenomenon. There's a lot of really good young golfers out there now but when he's on his game there is no one that can live with him.
I can't see him losing this one now, with an 8 shot lead. He'll take some stopping in the future.

im rooting for him to bring it home but even if he does,nt its only a matter of time.
10 years ago rob rock was giving lessons at the local driving range in lichfield and look where he is, 14th in the us open, awesome
cant wait for tonight

US Open - thought it was a thread about immigration :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back