Utility warehouse

Yes. Gas is the main issue. Gas I am getting charged more for than electricity. But I am literally reducing gas by hardly putting my heating on. Rarely put the central heating on and maybe like 2 hrs a day for gas heating

If you have gas for heating, and hot water then at this time of year it is reasonable to expect your gas bill to be more than your electric bill. My own gas bill, despite my making consumption economies, is half as big again, as the electric bill. This also, despite gas per Kw being 1/3 to 1/4 the cost.

Sponsored Links
Your energy usage must be really low then as you ain’t paying that price around this time. Also how many people are in your household? Maybe 2? Because that monthly price was back then
Yes, just two of us. Here's our usage in both KWh and cost. Obviously these charges don’t include standing charges or vat.

58A6ED30-1487-4A3A-A2B3-E98A218821ED.png
A6E9ED34-860A-40CE-8EE5-38F95444FEDA.png
81E1CA07-64EF-43A1-9D93-5699A613A764.png
3DAB2242-D55A-4CEC-B624-0AA323B41EA2.png

Im with BG and to be fair when I complained that what they wanted for the DD was going to be far more than my usage was likely to be they dropped the DD to a level that I sugested and I am still in credit, just had my latest bill and they are going to lower the DD even more as my usage is lower than expected, I think you have to be quite firm with your supplier and make them aware that even if your usage is higher than th DD for a couple of months you will have the money in your account to cover it. They are all for "helping people" not get into debt by trousering the money themselves, just like the Inland revenue, but thats another story!

Sponsored Links
Called Uw today. Found out a lot of info. They do seem an all round good company. Their unit charges are lower than Eon which is ideal so will have a think about probably switching next month after the government’s energy price guarantee

Called Uw today. Found out a lot of info. They do seem an all round good company. Their unit charges are lower than Eon which is ideal so will have a think about probably switching next month after the government’s energy price guarantee
How easy/difficult was it to speak with someone and understand what they were saying?

How easy/difficult was it to speak with someone and understand what they were saying?
Well called in and got hold of someone within 2 minutes. Then got transferred to the relevant team. The person was very helpful and explained everything I had asked for. Have a really good chat with useful information. First impressions were really good!

Sponsored Links
Back