Valiant boiler F22

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can someone help me I’ve lived in this property for a week and yesterday I ran out of gas, I topped it back up and since can’t get my heating back on I am trying to re pressure it but I don’t think I am turning the right things if anyone can guide me in the right direction that would be amazing thank you in advance

Attachments

• IMG_0791.jpeg
    IMG_0791.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0792.jpeg
    IMG_0792.jpeg
    160.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0793.jpeg
    IMG_0793.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0794.jpeg
    IMG_0794.jpeg
    439.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0795.jpeg
    IMG_0795.jpeg
    140.8 KB · Views: 30
Sponsored Links
Thanks I watched this video earlier but I can’t find the things to turn I was trying to turn the 2 black ones near that small tank but they won’t turn so I’m unsure if it is those I need to turn, thanks

Attached to the valve with the small blue lever is a flexible hose. The other end of that hose has a valve, with a slot for a flat bladed screwdriver in its centre.
Put a screwdriver in the slot and turn it one quarter turn. That will allow water into the system to top up pressure, when pressure reaches the desired point ( around 1 bar), return the slot to its original position.
The blue handled valve should also be closed ,again by turning the blue handle one quarter turn .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back