Vive La France!

Sponsored Links
No. Most women who have an abortion go on to have children at a later stage when they are in a better position to cope. Access to abortion might even increase the birth rate overall.
Vinty wants women to have a child to make sure they stay in poverty.

Vinty isn’t offering to help fund these children he wants to force into poverty…..no he would just stand at the back screaming about morals

Educate yourself Notch.

You are starting to sound like Noseall.

Almost 10 million lives cut short.
10 million immigrants in the UK.

Is there a connection.?

What you mean is: 10 million children that would have been born into poverty and forcing their mothers a lifetime of poverty

Lots of women that have abortions at a time of financial and relationship insecurity go on to have children in better circumstances.

Unfortunately you are held back from critical thought because you are too busy screaming false arguments.

I feel sorry for brainwashed DUP supporters like you.

Sponsored Links
You can drink the p*** and bile if you want. You can quote all the left wing news papers and think tanks you like
Oh dear, Motorbiking is angry because he has been exposed.

It is noted Motorbiking provides not a shred of counter argument.

Vinty doesn’t give a f**k about people, it’s about right wing ideology used to control women

There’s no difference between Vinty and the Taliban
Is this really a right wing left wing issue? I freely admit to having right wing tendancies, but i fully support the right of abortion for women. I'm not aware of there being a conservative agenda in the UK to reduce or remove the rights for women to choose whether to abort a pregnancy or an agenda to control women. In fact quite the opposite. In my experience its the left wingers that want to reduce womens rights by extending the rights of trans women (men) or create rights for unborn foetus's that over rule the mother's rights.

Is this really a right wing left wing issue? I freely admit to having right wing tendancies, but i fully support the right of abortion for women. I'm not aware of there being a conservative agenda in the UK to reduce or remove the rights for women to choose whether to abort a pregnancy or an agenda to control women. In fact quite the opposite. In my experience its the left wingers that want to reduce womens rights by extending the rights of trans women (men) or create rights for unborn foetus's that over rule the mother's rights.
Vinty is an Irish Unionist

Vinty wants women to have a child to make sure they stay in poverty
I wish you would stop replying to my posts.
You are starting to sound really silly.
Is your head on the wrong way.

What is the connection between woman having babies and poverty.
I know lots of women who have had babies but aren't in poverty.

You solution to child poverty appears to be kill the child, problem solved.

Is this really a right wing left wing issue?
yes it is.

pro lifers involved with the right dont care about human rights, they care about creating creating division and conflict

have a look at the USA supreme court which has a right wing majority -they overturned Wade versus Roe

We should be worried about the dangerous spread of right populism here in UK. Look at the right win gof the Conservative party trying to remove human rights by taking us out of the ECHR. anti abortion is the same thing

in the UK:

The Conservative MPs Trying to Follow the US in Cutting Abortion Rights​

A chunk of Boris Johnson’s party – including some of his own ministers – want to turn the clock back on women’s abortion rights

"Last week, a total of 61 Conservative MPs voted against the Government’s plans to extend abortion access in Northern Ireland, with a further 190 not recording a vote.

Among the number voting against the measure were several ministers, including the Brexit Opportunities Minister Jacob Rees-Mogg. He has previously said that he is “completely opposed” to women having the right to abortion, including in the cases of rape or incest. He is also patron of the anti-abortion organisation Right to Life.

Most alarmingly, he was joined by Conservative MP Maria Caulfield, another Right to Life patron, who is also the Government’s Women’s Health Minister. Caulfield has previously been accused of making “baseless claims” about the issue after she used an interview to call for the Government to reduce the upper time limit on abortions."

"Another US group that’s long tried to influence classic ‘culture war’ cases in the UK is the anti-abortion ‘dark money’-funded legal army Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF). openDemocracy revealed in 2019 that its international wing had spent nearly half a million pounds on lobbying in the UK over just two years. "

What you mean is: 10 million children that would have been born into poverty and forcing their mothers a lifetime of poverty
You really do talk nonsense.
Lots of middle class women have abortions as a lifestyle choice.
Lots of working class women don't have abortions, they have their kids and if they are in financial difficulty, the state steps in and gives them support.
In fact lots of working class women have kids as a career, nice flat, more kids more cash.
So your argument doesn't stand up, does it.

What is the connection between woman having babies and poverty
good grief, if you have to ask that question, it exposes how you know nothing

I know lots of women who have had babies but aren't in poverty.
good grief, I shan't even bother answering that puerile false argument..........if you want to make yourself look silly carry on

Sponsored Links
Back