Vive La France!

Do you think an abortion at 24 weeks is just the removal of an unwanted growth?
Unwanted or unlikely to live foetus - yes.

Let's not kid ourselves, the later you abort the more trauma for the unborn child/foetus
It's not for the faint hearted, no. Miscarriage is even more traumatic.

Some men (pale male stale/RWR politicians/ elderly gammons) are best off staying away from female reproductive medicine. Let the women decide.

Sponsored Links
. I’ve learned you tend to think your opinion is fact.
I’m not going to argue with your opinion. You are entitled to an opinion. It can be based on the intellect of a child or the smartest person on the planet.

It is your opinion. The world is full of people with different opinions. It’s a good thing.
Oh the irony

Unwanted or unlikely to live foetus - yes.

It's not for the faint hearted
Lets focus on unwanted - Given that a baby can survive at 24 weeks, do you think it suffers pain, trauma etc having its heart stopped, oxygen starved to its developing brain and its tiny body mashed up in to bits so it can be removed?

Do you think this is fine at 30 weeks, or 36 weeks maybe 50 weeks?

Do you think so long as its in the woman's body it's up to her to decide to terminate it? Or do you agree there should be a time limit that she chooses to make that choice given its highly likely that the baby (like an executed prisoner) endures some suffering while their life is terminated. A time limit that is set by society - including male pale and stale folk or old men like yourself.

Sponsored Links
Lets focus on unwanted - Given that a baby can survive at 24 weeks, do you think it suffers pain, trauma etc having its heart stopped, oxygen starved to its developing brain and its tiny body mashed up in to bits so it can be removed?

Do you think this is fine at 30 weeks, or 36 weeks maybe 50 weeks?

Do you think so long as its in the woman's body it's up to her to decide to terminate it? Or do you agree there should be a time limit that she chooses to make that choice given its highly likely that the baby (like an executed prisoner) endures some suffering while their life is terminated. A time limit that is set by society - including male pale and stale folk or old men like yourself.
Time limit - absolutely.

Abortion decision - for the women to decide.

Late term abortions - let modern medicine take care of it.

Time limit - absolutely.

Abortion decision - for the women to decide.

Late term abortions - let modern medicine take care of it.
It is that simple.

Only a few can't see it but want to impose their views on people who individually may have very good reasons to choose it.

I doubt there are many that see it as a simple solution to their situation and circumstances

Britain needs more babies is not the same thing as making abortion illegal.

the reason the UK birth rate is falling is:

1) because couples have to wait longer to become financially stable
2) because house prices are too high and couples cant afford to buy so stuck in rent which precludes having a family as theres no money left
3) because child support is too expensive, couples cant afford to reduce to 1 salary and cant afford nursery

FUK all reason to do with abortion laws

poor Vinty needs to go to the chiropractor because he has twisted himself so much he now resembles a snake
10 million abortions since 1967.
By the way i am glad you acknowledge that poverty has causes other than women having babies.
Britain has some of the most liberal abortion laws in the world.
You can have a situation in a hospital where in one room a doctor is trying to save the life of a 23 week old baby born prematurely, while in another room a 'doctor' is killng another 23 week old baby simply because its mother doesn't want it.
In the case of fetal abnormalities, there is no time limit for termination.
What do you reckon the time limit for termination of pregnancy is in your beloved EU.

Sounds like some one will be able to post Viva America not too far away in the future. I have a feeling Trump will turn out to be Biden's best ally as he will defeat himself.

The UK time limit for legal abortion is the highest in the EU. 12 weeks is the limit in most European states.

The UK is doing fine
That tells you how the UK is doing as an economy

it doesnt tell how the people are doing

UK and USA are poor societies with a few rich people

UK is not doing well for:

4.8 million suffering food insecurity
6 million suffering fuel insecurity
8 million on an NHS waiting list
nor is it good for the 3.6 million children, 9.2 million working age adults and 2 million pensioners living in bad housing

tell me Motorbiking what would you do if you got gallstones which are excruciating? oh thats right, you would pay to go private, perhaps you would like to tell me if the people on waiting lists suffering gallstones think UK is doing well

By the way i am glad you acknowledge that poverty has causes other than women having babies.
When are you going to acknowledge making abortion illegal commits women to poverty

Ive provided the evidence
youve not come up with any counter argument

so when are you going to accept your outdated beliefs would cause poverty

You can have a situation in a hospital where in one room a doctor is trying to save the life of a 23 week old baby born prematurely, while in another room a 'doctor' is killng another 23 week old baby simply because its mother doesn't want it.
untrue

In the case of fetal abnormalities, there is no time limit for termination.
are you going to pay for supporting a disabled person throughout its life

come on how much will you pay??

are you going to pay for supporting a disabled person throughout its life

come on how much will you pay??
Leave out the strawman arguments Notch.
We all pay through tax, direct and indirect.

Should women be allowed to kill their unborn children or not.
Yes or no.

Sponsored Links
Back