VW Golf drivers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having spent the last 5 years travelling around the North of England in my job i have noticed that should any car suddenly rush up from behind and tailgate you, or overtake you at speed, or pull out in front of you, or try to burn you up at the lights, or make a mental manouvere in front of you, or overtake you on a single carriageway it's usually a Silver VW Golf....
It has become such an issue that whenever i see one in the rear view i take a guess as to what manouvere it will do. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
I know the feeling, the accelerators only have 2 settings, on and off. They are driven like vauxhall novas. One guy overtook me in a Bora the other day, going uphill. He had been following me about quarter of a mile behind, all of a sudden he comes racing up behind like his life depends on it, and overtook me. I was doing a good 55mph up the hill. Anyway, then i was following him for the next 4 miles. lunatic.

Its almost like "I own a VW, you dont, i'm better than you"

Get over yourselves.

:cool:

Funnily enough I saw a silver golf cornering like an idiot not 3 hours ago.

Joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Funnily enough I saw a silver golf cornering like an idiot not 3 hours ago.

Like i said................

Make a mental note of my thoughts and see how many erratic silver VW golf's you spot in a week

Trust me, my Ma has a silver Golf GTi TD and it does not rocket or zoom or even overtake.....

My best mate has had 2 silver golfs and now has a silver Merc - she drives like a loony no matter what car she's behind the wheel of :eek:

markie said:
S. B. Scooby

You haven't got a scooby by any chance, :LOL:

Nope, My log on is a reference to my teams colours and my childhood hero.
I drive a Corsa Van, work supplied.....

I think i'm going through a mid-life crisis, I'm 36 years young, and i decided to get a newer car, to the one i've got. I pick the keys up tomorrow t-time, the car i picked might make other road users think i'm a chav or boy racer, :eek: ;) the car is a honda civic type R, ( 2004 ).

Does anyone think i'll get a way with not being labled a chav- boy racer, i drive with in the laws of the land, most of the time. ;)

markie said:
I think i'm going through a mid-life crisis, I'm 36 years young, and i decided to get a newer car, to the one i've got. I pick the keys up tomorrow t-time, the car i picked might make other road users think i'm a chav or boy racer, :eek: ;) the car is a honda civic type R, ( 2004 ).

Does anyone think i'll get a way with not being labled a chav- boy racer, i drive with in the laws of the land, most of the time. ;)
Nope.

I drive a blue Tranny and the speed with which I drive it is dictated by the sound of all the gear in the back slapping from side to side. Not that I'm bothered about damaging anything - I just can't be bothered tidying it all up. ;)

crafty1289 said:
Its almost like "I own a VW, you dont, i'm better than you"

Get over yourselves.

:cool:

:oops: Thanks very much, I was going to order a vw next week, what else would you suggest?

skybluescooby said:
Having spent the last 5 years travelling around the North of England in my job i have noticed that should any car suddenly rush up from behind and tailgate you, or overtake you at speed, or pull out in front of you, or try to burn you up at the lights, or make a mental manouvere in front of you, or overtake you on a single carriageway it's usually a Silver VW Golf....
It has become such an issue that whenever i see one in the rear view i take a guess as to what manouvere it will do. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

SHish Kebab...as anybody got one to sell. :D

Sponsored Links
Back