Wannabe on "ignore"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was concerned about his mental wellbeing but I can't take any more of his rantings. Would someone let me know if he ever says anything sensible. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I was concerned about his mental wellbeing but I can't take any more of his rantings. Would someone let me know if he ever says anything sensible. Thanks.
upload_2017-7-1_9-1-27.png

upload_2017-7-1_9-2-17.png

Wannabe, please seek professional help.

upload_2017-7-1_9-3-54.png

I've suffered from depression for as long as I can remember, certainly back to my 20's , 40+ years ago. Plus being fat and overweight. I really don't see things changing in my remaining years.

I am chilled, thanks Dave.
But I do not think you can say the same. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Is there anyway to ignore a whole forum section rather than individuals?

Get rid of Wannabe and make this place more fun again?
Spoiling your fun, am I? :rolleyes: Defending the indefensible? :whistle:
If you think it is fun to propagate hatred and fake news, than I vehemently disagree with your idea of fun and I will continue to oppose such 'funny' comments.
I do find it entertaining and amusing, otherwise I would not continue to participate.
Perhaps you should adopt a similar attitude?

Spoiling your fun, am I? :rolleyes: Defending the indefensible? :whistle:
If you think it is fun to propagate hatred and fake news, than I vehemently disagree with your idea of fun and I will continue to oppose such 'funny' comments.
I do find it entertaining and amusing, otherwise I would not continue to participate.
Perhaps you should adopt a similar attitude?

You only participate to scorn. Tell me, how many of those views you oppose have you managed to change on here by your bully boy method of conversing? How many? A hundred? Ten? One? Or as I suspect... none.

Sponsored Links
Back