Weapons shortage

Sponsored Links
Two wrongs make it right?
You're asking that in here.
:LOL:

What did Russia do to deserve the sanctions in the first place?
Why shouldn't Russia protect it's strategic assets in the Black Sea region?
Was Russia right to conduct a special military operation in a foreign country ?

Sponsored Links
Yes. And prevent the base becoming a home to NATO warships. After the coup in Ukraine they were left with little choice.

Yes. And prevent the base becoming a home to NATO warships. After the coup in Ukraine they were left with little choice.
No, it wasn't for that. Without control of Crimea Russia lost its access to the black sea. NATO is well represented in the Black sea these days thanks to Turkey.

It's nothing to do with NATO's presence, everything to do with not tolerating a sovereign neighbour who might deny them use of that neighbours land.

For America to renege on an agreement, yes.
Was it right for Russia to invade, and grab land, in Ukraine under the pretext of a special military option ?

There doesn't seem to be many countries in the world supporting their position

I suggest you look again at Turkey's political position and ask why the Saudi's are chatty with Russia this week.

It's obvious Russia wasn't about to let the Crimea become a NATO/EU possession through Ukraine.

If you think it is maybe the UK should give back Gibraltar to Spain. It's a damn sight closer to Europe than it is to us.

And they did that because...?
It worked when the USSR invaded Poland in 1939.

Putin is a great admirer of Stalin's empire and wants to recreate it using the same methods

It worked when the USSR invaded Poland in 1939.

Putin is a great admirer of Stalin's empire and wants to recreate it using the same methods
Funny, isn't it, how Poland has suddenly become the good guy when it's only recently they were condemned for turning into a far-right pariah.
History is bunk.

I did not comment on Poland. Are you attempting to justify invasion of neighbouring countries and the slaughter of their populations?

Yes, I mentioned the invasion of a neighbouring country.

There is no mention of "good guy" or "bad guy" in the victim nation.

Are you attempting to justify invasion of neighbouring countries and the slaughter of their populations?

Sponsored Links
Back