well reasoned debate removed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
its a shame when well reasoned honest debate is removed rather than just offensive or off topic answers
now i do understand the need for a safe friendly forum but opinions should really be tolerated regardless off how extreme they seem as long as they are reasoned and not offensive :confused:

Sponsored Links
Seems some topics are not considered worthy of debate, or too hot to handle here BA. Shame really as I don't think the one your referring to was extreme in any sense.

It hard to have an inoffensive thread when terms such as ****er and c00n are being used in the opening post!
I think it was probably the sensitivity of the core subject rather than the contents of it, that was the reasoning behind it's demise?

Sponsored Links
It hard to have an inoffensive thread when terms such as ****er and c00n are being used in the opening post!
I think it was probably the sensitivity of the core subject rather than the contents of it, that was the reasoning behind it's demise!

But that's what Joe-90 was supporting !! he thinks those words are ok... and should be ignored !! :eek: :eek:

I think it was probably the sensitivity of the core subject rather than the contents of it, that was the reasoning behind it's demise?

yes i fully agree that getting by the word sensor will not gain favors but to be honest without an idea off the relivent words there is no real discussion just lots off guessing which in its own right causes confusion and mistakes

yes i fully agree that getting by the word sensor will not gain favors but to be honest without an idea off the relivent words there is no real discussion just lots off guessing which in its own right causes confusion and mistakes

well get reading big.... you'll see Joe 90 supporting such words being aimed at popular black women !!

And maybe then you'll get as cross as i am !!?

Seems some topics are not considered worthy of debate, or too hot to handle here BA. Shame really as I don't think the one your referring to was extreme in any sense.

any topic should be fair game as long is its no more than a bit near the nuckle rather than offensive :eek: :eek:

ok, so the "big" fella has me on ignore... i can only hope he treats Joe the same way?!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well get reading big.... you'll see Joe 90 supporting such words being aimed at popular black women !!

i hate racists and bigots with a vengence as much as you do but i do not want free speech to be overlay regulated

i hate racists and bigots with a vengence as much as you do but i do not want free speech to be overlay regulated

so a popular black femail chef get's a tweet that says...

"'Don't really need you telling us how to force feed kids you f****** dumb n*****. Get off the TV c*** and know your place.'"

and you don't want to stiffle that kind of free speech????
:eek:

i havent read every comment but as i have said offensive comment should not be tolerated under every circumstances

the point is things said within the law will show the racists evil bigots up for what they are the quicker they realise they are in a very very small minority the better

But if someone had tweeted to Nigella
" Don't really need you telling us how to focefeed kids you ugly fat bstrd, get off the telly c**t and know your place".
Would that kind of free speech been worthy of your self righteous indignation?

Didn't think so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i havent read every comment but as i have said offensive comment should not be tolerated under every circumstances

the point is things said within the law will show the racists evil bigots up for what they are the quicker they realise they are in a very very small minority the better

Whereas Joe says that such comments should be tolerated.... and ignored.. or the target should get out of the f*ing kitchen !!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Joe... you are wrong... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But if someone had tweeted to Nigella
" Don't really need you telling us how to focefeed kids you ugly fat bstrd, get off the telly c**t and know your place".
Would that kind of free speech been worthy of your self righteous indignation?

Didn't think so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ask a black person.... kn0b !!! :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back