well reasoned debate removed

He's afraid to take me on. If he's not afraid - then let him answer the question that he's avoiding. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
He's afraid to take me on. If he's not afraid - then let him answer the question that he's avoiding. :rolleyes:

Which question would that be, the first one:
1. Are you this or that, no grey areas in between?

or the second:
2. Do I agree with opening the borders or not?

or is the second question just a repeat of the first, with a bit left off so you can add it on later depending on my answer?

I've put an intentional spelling mistake in there just to test if you're really MM in cognito.

We'll get to the grey areas once you start to answer the questions. Just start with the easy ones first eh?

This is becoming repititive:

Which question would that be?
State your question unambiguously.

Sponsored Links
It's the one you are refusing to answer. If you can't see it - then don't worry about it, I'd rather talk to someone intelligent. :rolleyes:

It seems your memory is going the same way as your ego, out of the window.
You've forgotten your own question and are unable to formulate it from your own ramblings.
Come back MM, all is forgiven.

If you can't see the question - then butt out. :rolleyes:

If you can't see the question - then butt out. :rolleyes:
I see at least two and I've asked you which one you want answering, but you're unable to tell me.

If you can't decide which question you want answering, perhaps it's you who should retire.

Alright I'll answer all of your silly questions.

I fully comprehend all of them,
The first is just a: choose this or choose that. I choose neither. What a silly question! :rolleyes:
The second is a question whether I agree that the borders of the UK should be open to all. No I don't agree that the borders should be open to all. Another very silly question. :rolleyes:

Assume from that whatever you wish.

Now perhaps you'll recognise just how silly your questions were.

You didn't even answer them - how silly is that? All those posts and not a single answer. What a bore.

You didn't even answer them - how silly is that? All those posts and not a single answer. What a bore.

Alright I'll answer all of your silly questions.

I fully comprehend all of them,
The first is just a: choose this or choose that. I choose neither. What a silly question! :rolleyes:
The second is a question whether I agree that the borders of the UK should be open to all. No I don't agree that the borders should be open to all. Another very silly question. :rolleyes:

Assume from that whatever you wish.

Now perhaps you'll recognise just how silly your questions were.

Were there other questions, Joe, or did you not recognise your own silly questions? Or perhaps you were so dissappointed that they weren't the answers that you wanted? :LOL:

Any answers would have done - waffle doesn't float my boat. Sorry about that.

Sponsored Links
Back