well reasoned debate removed

Sponsored Links
Bored, mate. You can sure as heck bore people.

Are you in favour of opening all UK borders to the whole world? Or are you a xenophobe too?
In an ideal world there should be no such thing as borders, so on a philosophical level I'm in favour of doing so. However, we do not live in an ideal eutopia and therefore for pragmatic reasons borders should clearly not be opened up; indeed the current pressures of forcing social integration on such a large and fast scale suggests that it would be wiser to reverse the trend.

Are you in favour of opening all UK borders to the whole world? Or are you a xenophobe too?
In an ideal world there should be no such thing as borders, so on a philosophical level I'm in favour of doing so. However, we do not live in an ideal eutopia and therefore for pragmatic reasons borders should clearly not be opened up; indeed the current pressures of forcing social integration on such a large and fast scale suggests that it would be wiser to reverse the trend.

Good post. Close the doors a bit, not because of hate but for practical
reasons. I think you may have worded that well enuff not to be labelled a
Nazi. :)

Sponsored Links
I'm waiting for you to actually say something instead of waffling on and and on ad nauseum. FFS have an opinion about something - anything. Just say something that you actually believe. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back