What a twitter thread about leavers

Sponsored Links
dont do twitface or any social media as people often seem to leave there social skills and seemingly there brains behind :D

Sponsored Links
It is a conversation down the pub for many, sadly. Sat around a table, all of them gawking at their phones.
Then tell people that they "were out with their mates last night".

True, althouth I think there's been a shift away from these platforms in the last 5 years, especially as most are now aware how much of it is being watched.

I remember a year or two ago I read about a bloke who got sacked from his job for posting to friends on facebonk that his job is ****. Closed circuit messaging like WhatsApp has become more favourable. Even if it's insecure you don't expose yourself to the same risk as you could posting to the whole world.

It's gone full circle - back in 2000+ ish, MSN messenger was massive. MASSIVE. The Facebook came along and to be more like MSN Messenger it also introduced a real time chat. This was (one) of the death knell of MSN Messenger and so Facebook was the new norm. WhatApp is what MSN Messenger would have become, only owned by Facebook rather than Microsoft.

Sponsored Links
Back