What good is going to come out of this.

B

Bodd

I believe what with all the pain and sacrifice we will all go through, there will be an adjustment and a revaluation of how we live our life's. For the good.

People working from home... Less Traverling more money in their pockets. Less traffic on the roads cleaner environment.

And much much more.....

Sponsored Links
Trump will, probably, go to war with China killing billions and bringing about the extinction of the human race (bad). Football will dissappear, hopefully. (good)

I believe what with all the pain and sacrifice we will all go through, there will be an adjustment and a revaluation of how we live our life's. For the good.

People working from home... Less Traverling more money in their pockets. Less traffic on the roads cleaner environment.

And much much more.....
Capitalism and it's vested interests won't allow anything other than going back to what it was - exploitation by the 1%.

And austerity will become permanent!

Sponsored Links
Football will disappear, hopefully. (good)

Don't you like footy Pete?

I will be honest Pete, I have never liked/enjoy football until my son started playing and found that he is quite good. I watch all on his matches but nothing else.

Andy

Capitalism and it's vested interests won't allow anything other than going back to what it was - exploitation by the 1%.

And austerity will become permanent!
I have a solution for you. Oh, you’ve already thought of it!

This is what I would vote for!

9_f8a74f29-ad48-4663-a6d9-42d4b258d956_300x300.PNG

Andy

And much much more.....
Cycling or walking compulsory for journeys under 3 miles.kids walk to school....Get your fat arris moving...

Trump will, probably, go to war with China killing billions and bringing about the extinction of the human race (bad). Football will dissappear, hopefully. (good)

Pete. Have you ever thought about being a motivational speaker?

Go Pete go.

Sponsored Links
Back