What have you been doing today?

What make are those, sound interesting? I'm after something a bit better than the disposable surgical type I use now.

They are 'work' branded so won't be available for public purchase. They are face coverings, not masks, with the company logo on them.
Some washable coverings are suitable for putting a filter inside, such as an extra layer or two of cloth or even kitchen towel. Depends on who made them and were you can get them.

Sponsored Links
Fixed the block paved drive. Started at 14:09 finished at 14:45 don't wanna strain myself :)

Sponsored Links
Done the first almost full days graft since before lockdown, re jigging a workshop, up and down ladders, pulling cables through trunking and I am shattered, more tomorrow but mainly connecting up, I was 64 on Saturday maybe the time has come

Done the first almost full days graft since before lockdown, re jigging a workshop, up and down ladders, pulling cables through trunking and I am shattered, more tomorrow but mainly connecting up, I was 64 on Saturday maybe the time has come

Happy belated birthday. I will be 64 a week on Saturday.

Might tackle the shed door tomorrow, it's been held shut with a length of T&E for longer than I care to remember. Disgraceful.

The important question is, is it the right sized cable for the door size?
Wonder what size BAS would have recommended.

I’ve done a couple of days work since lockdown recently, mainly light repairs for friends and family and each night when I came home, I felt like I’d been kicked all round the garage. I’m 63 this year and it certainly makes you think! Happy belated birthday.

The important question is, is it the right sized cable for the door size?
Wonder what size BAS would have recommended.

It's been correctly sized, 2.5mm2 cable (Still can't work out how to superscript)

It's been correctly sized, 2.5mm2 cable (Still can't work out how to superscript)

I think it's a combination of the Alt key and the numeric pad. (This is using the combination of Alt with 0189 = ½ )

Sponsored Links
Back