What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Dropped my phone and cracked the screen. Only a S9 but they want £235 to replace it. Might look at getting another phone, perhaps a S10 or S20 and try looking after the ****ing thing! :LOL:

Dropped my phone and cracked the screen. Only a S9 but they want £235 to replace it. Might look at getting another phone, perhaps a S10 or S20 and try looking after the ****ing thing! :LOL:

Good grief I've got an S7 I'm hoping for at least another 3 years out of it.

Sponsored Links
Hope all goes well with the op IHNJ Keep us updated.

My wife bought my stepson a new phone today. He rarely uses a phone, (bit like his wallet LOL ), so he picked a second hand one from Game. I Phone 8 or something.
While they were in the shop I was looking in the window and saw an I Phone S20, also second hand, going cheap at £1,059 :eek: For that price I would want no monthly fees, unlimited internet and data, no call fees, no text fees and a nice Christmas present each year!

I heard on the news the other day that the TV gardener, Monty Don, had his dog suffer a stick chasing injury. https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/12/gard...-impaled-months-beloved-nigel-death-13117524/
Similar happened to our dog with a small stick, but we didn't know until a big cyst developed over the wound because the thick fur covering her neck hid the initial wound. Stick was still stuck in her neck, just missing her throat. Never thrown another stick for a doggy.

Similar happened to our dog with a small stick, but we didn't know until a big cyst developed over the wound because the thick fur covering her neck hid the initial wound. Stick was still stuck in her neck, just missing her throat. Never thrown another stick for a doggy.

Christ, that was lucky. The only stick injury I've witnessed was when I was out walking with a friend and her Cockers. They were having a tussle over a stick which was about as thick as my thumb. Anyway the stick broke in half and they both ran off with a piece each. A few minutes later, we saw one of them (my dogs mother) pawing frantically at her mouth. I felt inside her mouth and where she had bitten hard on the stick, the two ends of the stick had broken off leaving the middle section firmly wedged across the roof of her mouth between the teeth on either side and boy, was it wedged - I thought I was going to pull her teeth out with it but it came out after I managed to get my fingers up and behind it - we practically had her jaws open 90°. Good job she knew me well and was the sort of dog that would let me do it without taking my hand off!

Sponsored Links
Back