What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sitting at my PC at midnight, I can hear fireworks, celebrating "Freedom Day" maybe, plonkers

Just had a triage call from him. Can’t see me until 9.30 tomorrow morning - and that’s only for the initial check up, X-ray and diagnosis. Will have to discuss treatment when he knows what it is and when I can be fitted in. :( I have to go up there in a minute though to pick up a prescription for some antibiotics. Mrs Mottie says I should be grateful he can fit me in at all. :cautious:
Well the antibiotics helped and I could have had the filling done the night before we went away but I passed on it in case there were any problems and I’ve just had it done now. Deep filling on one of my molars. Still numb. Mouth wise and pocket wise!

As little as possible in this heat, got to do a bit tomorrow, new part arrived for a machine I have stripped down

Had an email from my chums at HMRC offering more dosh, different criteria, they want last years & this years turnover figures (not including previous SEISS grants I think), dug em out and theres hardly any difference, £1000ish more this year, but without Covid they would have been lots more as two big jobs were put on hold, which I am working on now

We’re in Bath at the moment for Mrs Motties big birthday and we’ve just come back from a 'tasting menu' meal. I’ve never had one of those types of meals before but it was a birthday treat so I pushed the boat out. It was one of those places where they explained every dish they put in front of you. :rolleyes: Anyway, it was bloody delicious and even though the portions were tiny, at the end of it we had had just enough. Not to little and not too much. The tuna 'course' was about 1” cubed, the ravioli was just….one ravioli and the main course of lamb was disappointing in size but again, very, very tasty. I’d do it again. (y)

View attachment 239129 View attachment 239128 View attachment 239127
I tried being pretentious with my breakfast.
beans 2.jpg

Earlier today I made a rather hot chicken curry for our tea tonight. That’s cooling down at the moment but I’m going to have a go at doing some Bombay potatoes. Some basmati rice, fresh coriander, naan, natural yoghurt and a few cold beers will make a nice restaurant style meal later.

Bored today so I plaited some garlic that I dug up from the allotment. Reasonably pleased with myself.

B2FB7D5A-8693-4F15-A890-E93FC125106C.jpeg

D97D367E-E8A4-406C-8EE7-CC6A23A3FF6C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back