What have you been doing today?

Some men people send their wives love notes. Some send little 'I love you' messages. Our dog has had the runs for about 4 days and today Mrs Mottie was over the moon to receive this message from me:

IMG_0210.png

Sponsored Links
Back in the day, my grandparents would serve them as a dessert, too: golden brown with a puddle of raspberry vinegar and a sprinkling of sugar. Tasty? Oh yeah, ded tasty.

Yep, left over batter, turned into a pancake, then smothered in jam.

Our dog has had the runs for about 4 days and today Mrs Mottie was over the moon to receive this message from me:

Our BC has been terrified the past two evenings, all the noise from the fireworks :( The older she gets, the more the noise seems to upset her.

Nowt much you can do to help console her, she usually heads for hiding in the bottom of the bath. Last night I aimed towards the under-stair cupboard, thinking that might be quieter for her, and put her a bed in there. She, clawed up a large cardboard box, stored at the back, in her distress, and spent most of the evening rushing between cupboard and bath. I even tried bandaging over her ears, to dull the noise, but she pulled it straight off.

Her older brother, now gone, used to love the noise of the fireworks, and would race round the garden barking at them...

Sponsored Links
Her older brother, now gone, used to love the noise of the fireworks, and would race round the garden barking at them...
Ours is a working cocker so the bangs didn’t trouble her any and she would go out the garden barking at them. This last year though she has lost about 90% of her hearing so she's not really noticed them at all.

Been working at a former F1 world champions house today :cool:

Well company has

Went to the gym this morning. Did a bit in the gym then some swimming. After I finished my swim, I showered and got dressed. I then popped into the toilets on my way out to sort my hair out and do a wee, something I’d been doing since I'd started there and I was surprised to see a lady in the gents, drying her hair. A quick look at the sign on the door confirmed that I’d been going into the wrong bogs since the day I started! I explained that to her and she just laughed and pointed me to the gents. What a plum!

Made one sausage casserole up, ready for slow cooking, to go for stock in the freezer, but then she arrived with more sausages on special offer from Lidl, so we decided to double it up - 12 instead of 6. It was going to be lasagna for dinner, but now it will be sausage casserole and mash.

Went to the gym this morning. Did a bit in the gym then some swimming. After I finished my swim, I showered and got dressed. I then popped into the toilets on my way out to sort my hair out and do a wee, something I’d been doing since I'd started there and I was surprised to see a lady in the gents, drying her hair. A quick look at the sign on the door confirmed that I’d been going into the wrong bogs since the day I started! I explained that to her and she just laughed and pointed me to the gents. What a plum!
A mate and I went to a new leisure centre for a game of squash, we were stripped down to our grundies when I noticed a bra hanging on a peg, luckily no one came in, another time in our usual venue we walked out of the showers back to the changing room as two little old ladies came through the door

I've never seen one with only one sheet. The best lasagna I ever tasted, was in Mama's trattoria, near Brescia. They were famous for it.
Lasagna refers to one sheet, it is singular.
Lasagne refers to more than one sheet, which is what is needed to make the dish we pronounce as lasagna, but it's not correct.
A bit like panini,you can't buy a panini because it refers to more than one. You are actually buying a panino.

Lasagna refers to one sheet, it is singular.
Lasagne refers to more than one sheet, which is what is needed to make the dish we pronounce as lasagna, but it's not correct.
A bit like panini,you can't buy a panini because it refers to more than one. You are actually buying a panino.

I didn't know that, thanks!

Sponsored Links
Back