What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 19.30.00.png

A bit of Osprey watching, chicks are fledged, mum will be off soon leaving dad to mind the shop, this is one of the chicks

Sponsored Links
I picked a nice bunch of flowers from my mums garden for Mrs Mottie . Then we went over the allotment, dug up a few spuds and picked some French beans that we had with some salmon, carrots and Hollandaise sauce for tea. Not bad for a home grown bunch. Mrs Mottie is happy enough. :)

A84E1CF5-2120-47E7-AB40-33C4A993CFF9.jpeg

Did you have to use the word 'old' in that post. :rolleyes:

I don't know why he had to do that it was needless.. I know of some therapy you may want after that idiotic attack on your oldness by Freddie the terrible...

To both of you, what has her ethnicity to do with it?

I notice you didn't question that their gender was mentioned. It's the old adage "women drivers - no survivors".

However, in Secure's post, it perfectly demonstrates that a certain race can never tell the truth and will try to stitch you up. Must be in their DNA. Sounds like she was getting ready to deploy the race card too. I would have expected nothing less.

Last edited:
Up looking after a sneezing dog! I think she sniffed something up her snout while on a walk yesterday evening. She's been having a good sneeze up every couple of hours. Of course, it’s all my fault for letting her walk where there might be something sniffable. :rolleyes: I couldn’t see anything up there but phoned the vet yesterday about 7.00 and they said wait till today and if still concerned, to bring her up in the morning as after 4.30 on Sunday it’s out of hours charges of £140 just to have a look. Dogs - they’re worse than having a baby to look after and worry about sometimes!

Not today but the day before yesterday.

Went to Poynton Pool and there was a goose traffic jam. Waited to let them cross, then the goose at the head of the queue looked at me and I looked at it. It didn't move, so, stupidly, I waved it on.

The funny thing was that it started walking!

IMG_20210723_212725_113.jpg

Been creative in the garden with first born.

He wanted to build (read wanted me to build) a wood store. I had shed loads of scrap wood collected from skips etc over lockdown, so I made this Frankenstein thing. When giving me a critique, please bear in mind:
A. I am a half-decent spark but I am a shoite woodworker!

B. I made this thing completely out of waste wood. None was bought in for the job. Even the roofing was left over from another job.

IMG_20210725_203555_783.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back