What should I know before I create my own custom bathroom wall niche?

You can buy numerous performed niches.

Screenshot_20261005-065932.Chrome~2.jpg
 
These days they don't put soap bars there, they fill them with all sorts of pumped liquid bottles that claim to do different things.
I have a niche in my shower, it has my shampoo, body wash, the wifes, the daughters - we all prefer our own.

It's crammed full so no room for a pot plant :)
 
We've done loads, especially where windows have been bricked up etc. On outside walls it's important to have continuity of insulation.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top