What we need is more plumbers!

Sponsored Links
basic plumbing training ok for d.i.y, but not for a professional.

you cant just train to fix boilers, it takes years and years and years of experience

or you just swap the bits out until you finally replace the one that was broken.

Why mess around? you can just do the lot in one go.

"It's not worth throwing money at that mate, I can do you a new one for the bargain price of............... :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

"It's not worth throwing money at that mate, I can do you a new one for the bargain price of............... :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

From your front room Sooey which is where you seem to spend all your time . :LOL:

you cant just train to fix boilers, it takes years and years and years of experience

It's easy these days .
My best pal is a 'sparky' and he fixes them in a jiffy'- no probs at all.

Electricains have brains .

It's easy these days .

Another peterpisspot tall story. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most plumbers wouldn't let a spark even wire up a boiler.
And most sparks wouldn't go near them anyway, they're sh*t scared of water never mind gas.

From your front room Sooey which is where you seem to spend all your time . :LOL:

One day, when you've got no mortgage and no debt (unlikely I know) you'll please yourself too. :rolleyes:

It's easy these days .

Another peterpisspot tall story. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Most plumbers wouldn't let a spark even wire up a boiler.
And most sparks wouldn't go near them anyway, they're sh*t scared of water never mind gas.

Plumbers are not allowed to touch the electric -'THICKO'.
Thats why they need sparkies.

You really need to get a job .

ps - I put my own boiler and system in- no probs .
My pal did the electrics.
His pal (plumber) inspected and did final connection.
JOB DONE- :)

You Donkey.
You need to get out more.

It's easy these days .

Electricains have brains .

well why not, hes gas safe ,knows what hes doing.

was told the other day, someone got 60% burns, after boiler blew up in his face.

One day, when you've got no mortgage and no debt (unlikely I know) you'll please yourself too. :rolleyes:

Hey sooey,
I DO NOT OWE ANYBODY so much as a penny.
My house and my portfolio of properties are all paid for in FULL>
I could sit on my great shape Ar$e all day long and do nothing (like you do all day) and still make more £££s in one week- than you get on Benefits per year .
SO- there you have it .. :LOL:

or you just swap the bits out until you finally replace the one that was broken.

Very expensive way of doing things, what do you do when none of the parts are faulty, and the boiler just isn't set up correctly :confused:

Wathed watchdog last night and they had lots of complaints from a certain firm, they set a boiler fault ..the pressure relief valve which should have been a 5min easy fix, then this idiot came out messed about with it and charged this old guy( actor) over £650 quid for other things..the guy did not have a clue what he was doing and when the old guy asked to see his gas safe card he showed him somebody elses :rolleyes: .....boilers should be made idiot proof so plonkers like some on here who get a new spanner for xmas and think they are plumbers/gas fitters should be kept well away.

Wathed watchdog last night and they had lots of complaints from a certain firm, they set a boiler fault ..the pressure relief valve which should have been a 5min easy fix, then this idiot came out messed about with it and charged this old guy( actor) over £650 quid for other things..the guy did not have a clue what he was doing and when the old guy asked to see his gas safe card he showed him somebody elses :rolleyes: .....boilers should be made idiot proof so plonkers like some on here who get a new spanner for xmas and think they are plumbers/gas fitters should be kept well away.

Yeh- That's Polish, Lithuanians, Algerians, Romanian,Bulgarian, Scousers, Egyptian plumbers for ya :LOL: .
Disgusting- they should be locked up.

Sponsored Links
Back