£5 million for maddie.

Pred, Joe's right. When would you leave the MOST important thing in the world to you and leave it in a hotel room.

Because at the end of the day they left 3 children in a hotel room and went and had dinner/drinks.

I bet they hid their passports.

Andy

He said they left the door open!

How does he know that?

Was he there? Or did one of his buddies tell him?

Sponsored Links
How did the supposed abductor get in then?

They've heard it all before.

Its still not right though....everybody is entitled to a opinion but this thread and the last one is still ott with some of the comments

and joe,stop reading the s@n .....its for idiots

the most popular daily newspaper in the country,so that makes about 3 million odd idiots who read it.

don't care if its 3, 3 thousand ,3 million or 3 billion they are still fooking idiots

Sponsored Links
Well why are you questioning it then you dope?

Because the supposed abductor got in through it. If it wasn't open he'd still be outside. Are you on drugs?

Because the supposed abductor got in through it. If it wasn't open he'd still be outside. Are you on drugs?

No I'm not on drugs.

Could it have been possible that the supposed abductor had a master key or similar key?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4979258/CPS-in-Portugal-in-hunt-for-Maddie.html

What a waste of money. Let the McCanns pay.

I suppose for a loner, with nobody for him to care for, or anybody to care for him, then it probably does seem a waste of money.

The best way to avoid the glare of the spotlight is to shine it on others - even if they don't exist. ;)

They left the patio door unlocked (on purpose apparently)

Which allowed a kid in a nightie to wander the streets like a lost wallet looking for a new owner. Yet we are supposed to look on the Maccas as victims?
They didn't even bother checking to see if their young twins were choking. Too busy getting plastered for that.
They should be in prison.

I'm sorry but I agree with Joe on this one. Whlist I can't imagine what they've been through losing a child in this way, I simply can't defend their actions. There are no two ways about it, I would not even leave my 3yr old daughter and 7yr old son locked (or otherwise) in my own house to 'nip' to a neighbours house for five minutes. I certainly would not leave them to go out for a meal and not in a hotel/apartment/holiday complext and not in a foreign country.

You see all these disclaimers about hotels not guaranteeing the safety of valuables left in your room - why would anyone assume its safe to leave their children? You have absolutely no idea who has access to your room when you're on holiday - the cleaners can let themselves in as and when they like...

I'm sorry but I agree with Joe on this one. Whlist I can't imagine what they've been through losing a child in this way, I simply can't defend their actions. There are no two ways about it, I would not even leave my 3yr old daughter and 7yr old son locked (or otherwise) in my own house to 'nip' to a neighbours house for five minutes. I certainly would not leave them to go out for a meal and not in a hotel/apartment/holiday complext and not in a foreign country.

You see all these disclaimers about hotels not guaranteeing the safety of valuables left in your room - why would anyone assume its safe to leave their children? You have absolutely no idea who has access to your room when you're on holiday - the cleaners can let themselves in as and when they like...

I'm not saying I disagree with him, it was the way he worded his statements..

Sponsored Links
Back