£5 million for maddie.

Sponsored Links
How can it cost five million quid?

Oh yeah, villas, sun cream, bar bills, sunset cruises etc etc.

Why is it a waste of money?

This country wastes money on things far less important. £5m to try and find a missing child is peanuts!

This is the same government that spent £300k for 2 scientists to study whether ducks liked water!!!!!!!!

If they could find her at a cost of £100m, it would be money well spent in my eyes!

What about all the other 'forgotten' missing kids? How about spending 10 million on each of those? I guess they are not in the media and that's all that matters.

Sponsored Links
Maddies dead. Time to face facts.

The Maccas left the door open and she wandered away.

Then they tried to say she was stolen by a break in at the shutters.

Then they said 'They've taken Maddie'. It sounds like an alien abduction to me - or tall story.

By all means continue the investigation - but shine the light on the parents first.

EVERY three minutes a child disappears in the UK.

Everyone in this country should be up in arms about it. But they’re not.
They just don't care.

Maddies dead. Time to face facts.

The Maccas left the door open and she wandered away.

Then they tried to say she was stolen by a break in at the shutters.

Then they said 'They've taken Maddie'. It sounds like an alien abduction to me - or tall story.

By all means continue the investigation - but shine the light on the parents first.

I think this post is way out of order!

I think Joe should be penalised for saying it!

I hope Maddie's parents pick up on this and sue you for all you've got Joe!

In fact I shall copy this before it gets deleted and try and pass it on to the McCanns.

If a council tenant on benefits had a left a child home alone and gone to the pub and the kid wandered off - they'd be jailed. Why not the Maccas?

Pred, Joe's right. When would you leave the MOST important thing in the world to you and leave it in a hotel room.

Because at the end of the day they left 3 children in a hotel room and went and had dinner/drinks.

I bet they hid their passports.

Andy

Pred, Joe's right. When would you leave the MOST important thing in the world to you and leave it in a hotel room.

Because at the end of the day they left 3 children in a hotel room and went and had dinner/drinks.

I bet they hid their passports.

Andy

He claims she's dead!

How does he know that, has he got inside information?

Sponsored Links
Back