What we need is more plumbers!

Sponsored Links
You ain't able to let this go, are you? You've been traumatised and an accidental piccy on a forum has opened old wounds.

Why mess around? you can just do the lot in one go.

"It's not worth throwing money at that mate, I can do you a new one for the bargain price of............... :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

From your front room Sooey which is where you seem to spend all your time . :LOL:

One day, when you've got no mortgage and no debt (unlikely I know) you'll please yourself too. :rolleyes:

Hey sooey,
I DO NOT OWE ANYBODY so much as a penny.
My house and my portfolio of properties are all paid for in FULL>
I could sit on my great shape Ar$e all day long and do nothing (like you do all day) and still make more £££s in one week- than you get on Benefits per year .
SO- there you have it .. :LOL:

There's a lot of talk of ar5e5 in this post, and what is the result of all these ar5e5, BULLSH1T!! if you have a portfolio of houses you do not pay off the mortgages, you keep the mortgage as high as possible to balance the books so as not to pay all your profits in tax!

Sponsored Links
Why mess around? you can just do the lot in one go.

"It's not worth throwing money at that mate, I can do you a new one for the bargain price of............... :LOL: :LOL: :mrgreen:

From your front room Sooey which is where you seem to spend all your time . :LOL:

One day, when you've got no mortgage and no debt (unlikely I know) you'll please yourself too. :rolleyes:

Hey sooey,
I DO NOT OWE ANYBODY so much as a penny.
My house and my portfolio of properties are all paid for in FULL>
I could sit on my great shape Ar$e all day long and do nothing (like you do all day) and still make more £££s in one week- than you get on Benefits per year .
SO- there you have it .. :LOL:

There's a lot of talk of ar5e5 in this post, and what is the result of all these ar5e5, BULLSH1T!! if you have a portfolio of houses you do not pay off the mortgages, you keep the mortgage as high as possible to balance the books so as not to pay all your profits in tax!

Silly boy,
All my properties but one were paid with hard earned cash .
Anyway- dont you sweat about it -- you probably wont ever be in that position :LOL: .
Thank you for your kind post though . :mrgreen:

Back