Rolf Harris Arrested

I let the woman down by being stupid enough to tell the police

I had no direct contact with the Police in this matter. I spoke to the relevant agencies and they took the immediate decision to involve the Police after I asked them whether we should involve the Police so yes through my actions the Police became involved.
They however were the ones who spoke with the police. The safeguarding team.
The above also relates to Soeys comment.
If I personally had contacted the Police I would have made it quite clear that they were not to reveal where any information came from relating to the patient as Bean said there went the Doctor-Patient trust. The patient absconded and the unborn and patient were then in danger. Not just the danger of physical harm from the partner but from the medical dangers which when unresolved can harm or kill an unborn. No checks , no ultrasounds , no monitoring - pre eclampsia and considering her sexual history as a prostitute grave dangers in the shape of sexually transmitted diseases.

Anyway all the above is irrelevant the reason I posted was in Relation to Rolf Harris someone mentioned can the Police be trusted to keep quiet. I put up an example where they could not whereby Bean decided to try and twist things by saying silly things like I am a time waster and the Police have more important menus to read in MaccyDs
There have been lately many cases where police information has reached the public domain when it should not have.
Plebgate is just one of many instances where things have been 'leaked' to the press of course we now know they have been pocketing money in a public office. my example was purely to demonstrate the police have NO powers of discretion and cannot apply a professional approach to tasks.

Of course this is general discussion so that's where you can pass an opinion.

Beans reactions have been directly personal because he seems to think my poor overall experience of Policing throughout my professional and personal life rather than pointing to systematic failure simply point me out to be a time waster.
I really would like to know what bean considers to be due reason to contact the police.

I tried and failed to give a witness statement for a fatal accident recently and gave up after ringing the police on four separate occasions over a period of three weeks to contact the officer directly dealing with the accident.
Of course no doubt bean would say I was only going to be wasting police time.

Sponsored Links
Off topic. Take it to Email. It's fooking borin'. :rolleyes:

I really would like to know what bean considers to be due reason to contact the police.

I think use of racist language tops the bill these days, although I think they still respond to incidents of murder.
:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Walking in a loud shirt in a built up area during the hours of darkness.

Walking around all over the place.

Urinating in a public convenience.

Looking at me in a funny way.

Back