What's the point of saving this guy?

Sponsored Links
Eating disorder is a psychological illness, no difference to smokers and heavy drinkers as it's the only way of coping with their life.

not always it can be physical aswell, they just don't seem to feel satisfied
and keep eating.

it's partly to do with lifestyle and current ways of living etc.

i wonder how the south american bloke Emanuel ebuhe (i think thats his name) is doing he was on a documentary and was on a special diet,

he also weighed round about that figure.

he managed to kop off tho. with a nurse who took a fancy to him :eek:

They should tell the hungry fat bstrd if he wants the operation he's got to get there himself.

Sponsored Links
As for food... surely he could cut down a bit. I have a bit of willpower to ensure I live longer. Im running about 30 miles a week, and got back to the gym. Im 17 stone at the mo, and I have me abs back. The gym is a new focus for me.

Paul.
I've found a friend :D Best thing I ever done was to join the gym, you can only get a abs with the correct body fat percentage and eating the right foods, when you lower your body fat, your muscles appear more toned and sit up exercise is a waste of time! The secret is learning about fat burning foods which will burn fats around the middle. I have grapefruit with blueberries fruit for breakfast which is the highest fat burning, plenty info on google on fat burning foods and fruits. 3 meals a day is also bad for you, I eat 5-7 mini meals all days, never hungry and don't put on any weight, my abs is almost coming though :D

Eating disorder is a psychological illness, no difference to smokers and heavy drinkers as it's the only way of coping with their life.

not always it can be physical aswell, they just don't seem to feel satisfied
and keep eating.

it's partly to do with lifestyle and current ways of living etc.
I think a lot of it is unhappiness, emotions problem, depression, unhappy childhood etc

If I may say so, you all seem to be missing one thing;

The fella is bedridden because of his weight, therefore someone is bringing him these vast amounts of food to enable him to satisfy his cravings.

Surely if they just took him say 2000 cals a day, then he'd soon slim down a bit :rolleyes:

Anyone remember the tv fitness trainer - early 80's I think - little bloke with curly hair?

Apparently he had weighed some ridiculous amount, lost all the weight and got himself on tv earning loads. When his fame fell away he quickly ended up at 40 stone plus.

Sponsored Links
Back