What's wrong with this?

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

He is wearing safety goggles...

106000_105999_10112_45711397_thumb.jpg

Sponsored Links
Was shown this on a safety course couple of years back.

This is old. Its been on here about 100 times, though in much better resolution.

The car up on skilts was better, with the West Indian happily working underneath.

Sponsored Links
This is old. Its been on here about 100 times, though in much better resolution.

So post something better, and giz a laugh.

There must be hundreds of similar pictures out there. and don't worry, if I have seen your picture before I won't moan about seeing it again. Will always be new to someone. :)

How about the fork lift trucks? Or the painter on a scaffold board out the window with his mate sitting on the other end?

Some of them are obviously posed.
No one would be that stupid.
Would they? :confused:

i remember the greencard instructor telling me one about a guy who was doing a bit of work on his roof. As he was worried about slipping off, he decided that the safest course of action would be to throw a rope over the apex of the roof of his house tie one end round his waist and one end to the tow bar of his car. of course his wife decided this was an opportune moment to nip down to the shops...

i remember the greencard instructor telling me one about a guy who was doing a bit of work on his roof. As he was worried about slipping off, he decided that the safest course of action would be to throw a rope over the apex of the roof of his house tie one end round his waist and one end to the tow bar of his car. of course his wife decided this was an opportune moment to nip down to the shops...
Typical wife dragging a reluctant hubby round the shops :rolleyes:

How about the fork lift trucks? Or the painter on a scaffold board out the window with his mate sitting on the other end?

Some of them are obviously posed.
No one would be that stupid.
Would they? :confused:

Yes they probably would, how about sharing them with us.

child_safety_first.jpg

yup that's the one. I was uploading..

Two blonde chicks were building a house together. One blonde was cutting the wood and the other was on a ladder nailing. Before hammering in a nail; the blonde on the ladder would reach into her nail pouch, look at it, and either toss it over her shoulder or proceed to hammer it into the wood.

The other blonde, confused, watched her do this and after she could take it no longer yelled up, “Why the %@#& are you throwing some of the nails away?!” “Whoa! Don’t yell!” the blonde on the ladder explained, “If it’s pointed toward me when I pull it out of my pouch, I throw it away. If it’s pointed toward the house, then I can use it safely! Duh!”

The second blonde became irate at this point and started to call her all kinds of names, referencing how stupid she was and how she was the reason blonde’s get a bad rap for being dumb. She explained the importance of keeping all the nails, “Don’t throw away the nails that are pointed toward you! They’re for the other side of the house! Duh!”

well you can't fault their dedication to the job
must be done at any cost :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back