When is a roundabouit not a roundabout?

Probably a big sign up saying no road markings, unless the pikees have nicked it. :LOL:
I see you're going to great lengths to avoid the automatic censor and make racially abusive comments.

You have nothing positive to offer, so you behave abusively. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What are you on, I want some. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I fail to see your reasoning unless your not of sound mind. :rolleyes:
You hnestly don't see how you were being racially abusive?
Yet you went to some length to aviod the auto-censor.
Whatever it is that you're on, I'll give it a wide berth.

What auto-sensor, nothing in my post is rascist or requires a word censor. Some figgin people, not wonder the countries in a **** mess.

:rolleyes: roll-eyes :rolleyes:
You could use google to check out whether you were being racially abusive. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Ah, but you're crediting the average British motorist with an ounce of common sense. Many don't even have a milligram!
Most in charge of a care are car users and not drivers or motorists
Like the mumskulls ignoring a "road closed" sign across half the road outside my window and driving past it. 200 yards further down the road is a total barrier forcing them to three point turn. The half barrier is to allow access to homes along the 200 yards upto the full barrier.

Sponsored Links
What auto-sensor, nothing in my post is rascist or requires a word censor. Some figgin people, not wonder the countries in a **** mess.

He's absolutely nuts Mr scruff. Very entertaining though when the adverts are on :LOL:

I like the confused look on everyones face, mine included, when everyone arrives at a roundabout at the same time with everyone wishing to turn right.

If the other cars are BMWs you wait, if they are Nissan Micras you go. :LOL:

To ANYONE reading this forum it would appear that RogueHanger is either

1. Playing Devil's Advocate (to wind everyone up)

2. Has been so brainwashed by the do-gooders and minorities advocates, that he sees racism in any comment, or use of a colloquialism, which at some time or another may have been used in a derogatory fashion.

I hope the former is the case!

As an aside, the French would appear to be "très droite" Le Fronte Nationale a gangner, non?

1. Playing Devil's Advocate (to wind everyone up)

I have sometimes wondered whether he is Joe90

2. Has been so brainwashed by the do-gooders and minorities advocates, that he sees racism in any comment, or use of a colloquialism, which at some time or another may have been used in a derogatory fashion.

The trouble is, his ranting makes the problem worse, not better.

I like the confused look on everyones face, mine included, when everyone arrives at a roundabout at the same time with everyone wishing to turn right.

If the other cars are BMWs you wait, if they are Nissan Micras you go. :LOL:

My Jag has a dislike of BMW'S !!

I think most people have a dislike of BMWs. It's not the car, of course, it's the arrogant drivers.

I have a theory about BMWs. There is a computer circuit somewhere in the engine compartment that senses in which motorway lane the car is at any one time. If it remains in the inside or middle lane beyond a couple of hundred yards the engine cuts out... or maybe it explodes or something. :rolleyes:

I'm often quite surprised at some of the things this site bans.

I suspect that, as often as not, it is due to some sad individual complaining about someone else's post.

According to the Oxford Dictionary.

P_I_K_E_Y is a Gypsey or traveller, nothing about a race of people.

I do know every time the fair is in town the crime rate shoots up 100%.

Actually saying that, my ex wifes family owned Smiths fairs, so I was married to a Pikee, I have 2 sons and a daughter who are half pikee, 8 grand kids and one Great grand daughter who will be 2 in a couple of weeks. Crikey I'm doooooomed

According to the Oxford Dictionary.

P_I_K_E_Y is a Gypsey or traveller, nothing about a race of people.

I do know every time the fair is in town the crime rate shoots up 100%.

Tis true, so by RH's definition, we're all racist if we accuse P,I,K,E.Y.S of being thieves. I ken we had some fairly near us last year (on an industrial estate) When they finally moved on (the night before the eviction notice was up) , about 3/4 of the companies on the industrial estate were broken into... Coincidence?? Not exactly what Lothians and Borders Police thought. ;) ;)

And when the cops move them on they turn a blinds eye to the fact most haven't any tax, mot or probably safe to drive, and you can bet your ass there's no insurance. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back