When is a roundabouit not a roundabout?

Sponsored Links
The daily mirror likened Putin to Hitler last week, how racist is that, Jesus the guy isn't even German or have blond hair :rolleyes:

Perhaps he has a Vaillant boiler :mrgreen:

Hitler had a Vaillant boiler?

Sponsored Links
According to the Oxford Dictionary.

P_I_K_E_Y is a Gypsey or traveller, nothing about a race of people.

I do know every time the fair is in town the crime rate shoots up 100%.

Tis true, so by RH's definition, we're all racist if we accuse P,I,K,E.Y.S of being thieves. I ken we had some fairly near us last year (on an industrial estate) When they finally moved on (the night before the eviction notice was up) , about 3/4 of the companies on the industrial estate were broken into... Coincidence?? Not exactly what Lothians and Borders Police thought. ;) ;)

Urban myths again, no real and tangible evidence, as usual. :rolleyes:

It most certainly wasn't an urban myth to the businesses who found they had been broken into Jim.

***** arent a 'race', they're a lifestyle choice.

I live not far from the infamous Dale Farm. Some of the illegal residents were offered council houses, but preferred to remain mobile .

Probably refused the offer of a council house because they;'d have to start paying council tax and rent. (for the benefit of RH, this isn't racist or abusive in any way,, It's probably the truth).

Silly, isn't it, that this and other sites employ an automatic censor that asterisks-out certain words that someone somewhere has deemed unsuitable for public use. Especially silly because, as your example above demostrates, it is child's play to get round the censor, and even if words are asterisked-out everyone knows exactly what they said anyway!
The auto-censor is necessary because some posters appear to enjoy using abusive terms.

Then why would anyone intentionally go to great lengths to bypass the auto-censor to use a derogatory term?
It's perverted.

According to the Oxford Dictionary.

P_I_K_E_Y is a Gypsey or traveller, nothing about a race of people.

I do know every time the fair is in town the crime rate shoots up 100%.

Tis true, so by RH's definition, we're all racist if we accuse P,I,K,E.Y.S of being thieves. I ken we had some fairly near us last year (on an industrial estate) When they finally moved on (the night before the eviction notice was up) , about 3/4 of the companies on the industrial estate were broken into... Coincidence?? Not exactly what Lothians and Borders Police thought. ;) ;)

Urban myths again, no real and tangible evidence, as usual. :rolleyes:

It most certainly wasn't an urban myth to the businesses who found they had been broken into Jim.
But still no evidence to substantiate your urban mythology.
How about some evidence instead of just repeating your assertion?

***** arent a 'race', they're a lifestyle choice.

I live not far from the infamous Dale Farm. Some of the illegal residents were offered council houses, but preferred to remain mobile .

Probably refused the offer of a council house because they;'d have to start paying council tax and rent. (for the benefit of RH, this isn't racist or abusive in any way,, It's probably the truth).
It might be a reason, but to assert it's the probable reason is assumption.
Have you any evidence, again.

Another reason may simply be that they wanted to retain their way of life.

But still no evidence to substantiate your urban mythology.
How about some evidence instead of just repeating your assertion?

Would you care to give us evidence that crime does not rise, when this section of society move in.

Why are we waiting, why are we waiting, oh why...................

Sponsored Links
Back