signals at roundabouts? anyone?

Going to live somewhere else might convince you that people are people.. maybe even customers .. without them, where would you be?
Steaming all over the place - easily with nowt to do when you get where ever at blinding speed .. all Yin and Yan you cannot have one without the other, so to speak.
:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
empip said:
Going to live somewhere else might convince you that people are people.. maybe even customers .. without them, where would you be?
Steaming all over the place - easily with nowt to do when you get where ever at blinding speed .. all Yin and Yan you cannot have one without the other, so to speak.
:D :D :D

Pip..what are you blithering on about man...Moz made more sense in his post that you did!! :LOL:

(No there's a worry) :LOL: :LOL:

Take care, I have plenty of ammo up my extensive sleeve !! :cool:
:D :D :D :D :D

empip said:
Take care, I have plenty of ammo up my extensive sleeve !! :cool:
:D :D :D :D :D

I am so glad you said sleeve then..or I would really be worried :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
you will all love the plough roundabout (AKA THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT) in hemel hempstead!

:LOL:

supersparks said:
you will all love the plough roundabout (AKA THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT) in hemel hempstead!

:LOL:

Been there Ben...you can keep that abomination!! :LOL:

I helped a mate move house this morning. He normally drives a Mini Cooper (proper Mini, not a BMW Mini). But today was driving a beaten-up old Luton van!

He remarked that despite the lack of acceleration he was having no trouble getting on to roundabouts, compared to his normal British Racing Green Rollerskate! :LOL:

naebothernoo said:
don't look for signals watch their front wheels and watch for the peel off point just like the peel coming off an orange

How to have an acciedent in one easy lesson!!! :eek:

or do what most other people round here do. and dont even look right on the approach to roundabouts... i've seem many an 'elderly' person (not being ageist.. look left at roadabouts and then pull out....(maybe we went the other way around roundabouts "before the war") :p

One of my local mini-roundabouts has three oft-used roads and one to the right into a car park not used as often. The first time I used the roundabout, I wanted to go straight over. The guy in front indicated right, so went round him on the inside when he hit the horn and yelled at me. Turned out he was going straight on, too.

???

dabaldie said:
or do what most other people round here do. and dont even look right on the approach to roundabouts... i've seem many an 'elderly' person (not being ageist.. look left at roadabouts and then pull out....(maybe we went the other way around roundabouts "before the war") :p

The worst is the car approaching its give way markers, and the roundabout from a road to your right, whilst you are over your give way line and actually on the roundabout, why do they think you should have given way to them?? ... For some reason they also accelerate to prove their point?? :eek: :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back