When is a roundabouit not a roundabout?

In the words of dragons den "I'm out!" Since when did GD become such a one dimensional bore!!

Since Roguehanger became the unelected forum policeman.
Since we've established that the abusers have the rifgt to free speech, we also established that so do those who object and disagree with the racial abuse.
But, to the abusers, those that object to the abuse are labelled as "unelected forum policemen". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
What auto-sensor, nothing in my post is rascist or requires a word censor. Some figgin people, not wonder the countries in a **** mess.

:rolleyes: roll-eyes :rolleyes:

He's absolutely nuts Mr scruff. Very entertaining though when the adverts are on :LOL:
Or alternatively, those that object to racial abuse on social media are "absolutely nuts". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To ANYONE reading this forum it would appear that RogueHanger is either

1. Playing Devil's Advocate (to wind everyone up)

2. Has been so brainwashed by the do-gooders and minorities advocates, that he sees racism in any comment, or use of a colloquialism, which at some time or another may have been used in a derogatory fashion.

I hope the former is the case!

As an aside, the French would appear to be "très droite" Le Fronte Nationale a gangner, non?
So, if a commemt has been used at some time or another in a derogatoy fashion, it follows that it is not used in a derogatroy fashion on this occasion?
Please illustrate where you think doitalll did not use a term that "has been used at some time or another in a derogatoy fashion", not used in a derogatory fashion on this occasion.

I don't think you can, but your comment appears to suggest it was not used as such on this occasion, so suppot your assertion with a demonstration of how you came by your conclusion.

1. Playing Devil's Advocate (to wind everyone up)

I have sometimes wondered whether he is Joe90

2. Has been so brainwashed by the do-gooders and minorities advocates, that he sees racism in any comment, or use of a colloquialism, which at some time or another may have been used in a derogatory fashion.

The trouble is, his ranting makes the problem worse, not better.
So your suggestion is that if we ignore abuse, it will stop? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Alternatively, if your suggestion is that, as with naughty children that have overheard a swearword and repitively use it, it is sometimes better to ignore it, show no response and the children will assume it wasn't naughty in the first place, so stop using it?

We're not dealing with naughty children here. Are we?

Sponsored Links
According to the Oxford Dictionary.

P_I_K_E_Y is a Gypsey or traveller, nothing about a race of people.

I do know every time the fair is in town the crime rate shoots up 100%.

Actually saying that, my ex wifes family owned Smiths fairs, so I was married to a Pikee, I have 2 sons and a daughter who are half pikee, 8 grand kids and one Great grand daughter who will be 2 in a couple of weeks. Crikey I'm doooooomed
As you are so well infomed, perhaps you could supply the official statistics to support your claim that the crime rate shoots up 100% while tavellers are in town.

According to any relevant website, it is also a derogatoy word for travellers.
Again you're going to great lengths to avoid the auto-censor to display your habitual abusive tendencies.

Tis true, so by RH's definition, we're all racist if we accuse P,I,K,E.Y.S of being thieves. I ken we had some fairly near us last year (on an industrial estate) When they finally moved on (the night before the eviction notice was up) , about 3/4 of the companies on the industrial estate were broken into... Coincidence?? Not exactly what Lothians and Borders Police thought. ;) ;)

Urban myths again, no real and tangible evidence, as usual. :rolleyes:

What are you abusers going to do? Go through all the abusive words you can think so that you can repeat the same old arguments, regurgitated time and time again?

What race/group will you pick on next to abuse?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tis true, so by RH's definition, we're all racist if we accuse P,I,K,E.Y.S of being thieves.:

Actually Jockscott by RH's definition your username is probably a racist slur on the people of Scotland.
That you may actually be Scottish and called Jock is irrelevant :D

Like the mumskulls ignoring a "road closed" sign across half the road outside my window and driving past it. 200 yards further down the road is a total barrier forcing them to three point turn. The half barrier is to allow access to homes along the 200 yards upto the full barrier.
To be fair, workmen in my local are in the habit of forgetting to remove signs.
The level crossing near my parents house was closed and for three days after it reopened the road leading to it still had "Road Closed" signs half a mile away.

Tis true, so by RH's definition, we're all racist if we accuse P,I,K,E.Y.S of being thieves.:

Actually Jockscott by RH's definition your username is probably a racist slur on the people of Scotland.
That you may actually be Scottish and called Jock is irrelevant :D
I assumed it was to do with his passion for fly fishing, hence my repeated reference to him "fiddling with his flies". :LOL:

Silly, isn't it, that this and other sites employ an automatic censor that asterisks-out certain words that someone somewhere has deemed unsuitable for public use. Especially silly because, as your example above demostrates, it is child's play to get round the censor, and even if words are asterisked-out everyone knows exactly what they said anyway!

****** arent a 'race', they're a lifestyle choice.

I live not far from the infamous Dale Farm. Some of the illegal residents were offered council houses, but preferred to remain mobile.

Sponsored Links
Back