Where is truss?

She keeps blaming the Russian but cant come up with a reply when reporters points out that the power subsidy announcements didn't have any effect on the markets etc. Only the "budget" announcement did. She also says that other countries have done similar with power as if that is the problem. ;) We are being picked on. There is even talk of changing this

What is the UK's current rating? According to Moody's, the UK is currently rated Aa3, defined as “obligations judged to be high-quality and subject to very low credit risk”.

A beeb reporter reckons she has spoken to lots of Tory MP's and they aren't very happy but can't loose a PM so quickly so have to try and support her. The best way to do that may be to get full details and independent analysis out as quickly as possible. One way of trying to force that would be to refuse to vote for the NI changes as no financial details are available. Failure to pass a bill can be a reason for another general election. :) Maybe they don't want to be in power at the moment.

The banks buying - thought to hold things off for a couple of weeks max.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Seems the bank had to spend £65b
It seems the plan is to fund tax cuts for the rich by borrowing unlimited amounts of money which ordinary folk and their kids will have to pay for.
Doesn't seem fair.

It seems the plan is to fund tax cuts for the rich by borrowing unlimited amounts of money which ordinary folk and their kids will have to pay for.
Doesn't seem fair.

Don't worry, they can spread it over several generations.

Remember Tory Austerity?

It seems that the silly little schoolgirl has been ordered to face up to her b*llshit budget...

But I wonder when the real OBR report will be released?

Probably about the same time as when the runners and riders gear up for the next nasty party leadership contest!

Don't bet against borisconi putting in a late surge!

Tory Austerity.

The belief that the damage to the nation caused by overpaid bankers gambling with the economy

Should be cured by closing your local library and reducing disability benefits.

Remember them cheering when they blocked the possibility of a nurses' pay rise?

Remember them fighting to avoid feeding the children of the poor?

Doesn't seem fair.

tax cuts for the rich, bankers bonuses uncapped.

and people are seeing energy bills doubled and mortgages going up.

it’s political suicide.

It's what we voted for.

Ooops, my mistake.

It's what THEY voted for.

She went to an odd sort of EU summit. Reporting is interesting and doesn't seem to entirely relate to the summits purpose. I assume that is down to our lot stretching things a bit.

She went to an odd sort of EU summit.
1665143323622.png

I thought she was spotted sneaking to the toilet in Macdonalds without buying any food.

Sponsored Links
Back