Which is the best martial art to learn?

Sponsored Links
images

Sponsored Links
What people do not realize is a firearm is a tool and like any tool it can be misused

I think with all the crimes committed with knives and baseball bats and bare fists and some 87 year old lady mugged as she had just left a bank shows that criminals do not need a gun to commit a violent crime.

Now just imagine the look on a would be muggers face as he went to rob one of my accounts a 81 year old retired NYC detective as the thief pulled out a knife George pulled out his 357 and said "want to play" the 25 year old career criminal decided to lie face down on the ground as Geo called the police to make the collar.

Not a single shot fired and one criminal put away for a month or so until some lawyers get him out of jail

Not everyone who knows self defense (martial arts) goes around beating people as many use it as a defense mode rather then attacking.

The legal gun holder will not stick up a bar or hold up a gas stating a GUN kills just like someone softinthemind is a rotten handyman as the TOOL made them incompetent ..

Guns kill and wrenches make people terrible gas fitters /plumbers

Today I fired over 250 rounds 9MM and 100 round of 38 and not one person was in danger of being hurt.

Tomorrow (weather permitting) I plan to kill at least 50 clay pigeons with my Benelli M-1 12 ga and possibly a few with my Remington 870

Tools make bad mechanics, tools make people lousy craftmen, tools cause piping to leak, tools cause fingers to be crushed BAN TOOLS and knifes and screw drivers especially

The best would have to be a Black belt in "Tire Iron" followed by a brown belt in 2 feet of black pipe ( 1" Gas tubing)

Or a Black belt in Smith & Wesson 357 Mag.

Thought you might have preferred guns! :LOL:

Nope carrying a gun is a big responsibility and before one shoots they have to know what is behind the intended target don't you think?

First you try to fight back if your taking a severe beating then use what ever force is necessary to protect oneself and the life of another.. Not used an offence tool.

A tire Iron or pipe is quieter FIRST choices over a gun

Sponsored Links
Back