Whiteface

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Thanks, I’m glad you appreciate it.
You didn’t say a helluva lot in your first post either, a few words and a link and you think you are Shakespeare.
To be perfectly honest, I'm happy for you to think of me however you wish, and I do also encourage you to have a quick look at the links.

Are you sure the whiteface thing is racist? I've no idea of the reason for it, have you ?

Or you just want it to be ? Would that justify anything ?
Personally, I don’t find whiteface offensive at all. Nor do I find blackface offensive, but a vocal number of people do.

However, the vocal people that find blackface offensive suddenly seem to lose their voice when it comes to whiteface. If that fair?

when the mainstream media report on the match tomorrow, do you think any of them will report on the whiteface? How do you think the media would have reported if England fans had blackface?

Last edited:
To be perfectly honest, I'm happy for you to think of me however you wish, and I do also encourage you to have a quick look at the links.
I had a look at the first link and I gave my opinion of it in three letters, I disagree with almost all of it.
My idea of racism is nothing like how it is described in the link.

Apparently buck house is in talks with the lady of that charity ?

The lady who was
Violated
Abused
And Traumatised

Personally, I don’t find whiteface offensive at all. Nor do I find blackface offensive, but a vocal number of people do.

However, the vocal people that find blackface offensive suddenly seem to lose their voice when it comes to whiteface. If that fair?
In the context of the historical and current specific here-and-now discrimination that people of colour face in the areas of employment, housing, healthcare, life expectancy, impact of crime, educational provision, healthcare, freedom of travel, educational outcome, political representation... etc - yes, I'd suggest that it's more than fair...

In the context of the historical and current specific here-and-now discrimination that people of colour face in the areas of employment, housing, healthcare, life expectancy, impact of crime, educational provision, healthcare, freedom of travel, educational outcome, political representation... etc - yes, I'd suggest that it's more than fair...
You think it’s fair on the basis of ‘they’re getting their own back’?

I had a look at the first link and I gave my opinion of it in three letters, I disagree with almost all of it.
My idea of racism is nothing like how it is described in the link.
Yes, absolutely - and I 'm wanting to gently suggest that you might want to update your ideas about racism in the context of more recent thinking and inquiry...

Sponsored Links
Back