WHO does not rule out that virus started in a Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno about any of this caper

but there is no doubt IMO

that the Chinese have lied
With held info and data

they caused all this caper either via there backward practices or flaffing around in a lab or both

Sponsored Links
Read what I wrote.

Have you read the link?
Yes have you read the whole link right to the very bottom
1 no vaccine is 100%
2 almost never means ALMOST not always so isn’t 100%
3 reduces which mean doesn’t completely stop it
4 the same as 1 no vaccine 100%
5 says you can still catch the virus but may be different (still have virus)
6 they say is true
7,8,9 will be the governments say so.
10 they say the claim is true

And they say the first part containing questions and answers are true

Sponsored Links
Yes have you read the whole link right to the very bottom
1 no vaccine is 100%
2 almost never means ALMOST not always so isn’t 100%
3 reduces which mean doesn’t completely stop it
4 the same as 1 no vaccine 100%
5 says you can still catch the virus but may be different (still have virus)
6 they say is true
7,8,9 will be the governments say so.
10 they say the claim is true
The best lies have the truth sprinkled in. The bit that's the most wrong of all isn't addressed in the link.

Pretty pointless really
I mean, that's just wrong.

Nice try. You have been caught out and made to look silly yet again.
Not really, because you are demanding that a vaccine would have to be perfect to be any use. It's like saying seatbelts don't save everyone in the event of a car crash, therefore they're pointless. Which would be stupid.

Not really, because you are demanding that a vaccine would have to be perfect to be any use. It's like saying seatbelts don't save everyone in the event of a car crash, therefore they're pointless.
I have made no demands thank you so stop trying to imply otherwise.
A constant tactic of yours and other media lemmings on here implying I’ve said stuff when I haven’t.

I have made no demands thank you so stop trying to imply otherwise.
A constant tactic of yours and other media lemmings on here implying I’ve said stuff when I haven’t.
It's not all about you. Stop crying about how put upon you are and engage with the topic.

I'd still like an answer to:
What % of beds being occupied, or % of cases would you describe as overwhelmed? What metric do you choose to use?
Or confirmation that there is no number you'd ever accept.

It's not all about you. Stop crying about how put upon you are and engage with the topic.
Yeah you kind of already tried that. (The all about me post)
Getting boring now.
I’ve always engaged with the topic but any views that differ to yours are wrong in your opinion.

I'd still like an answer to:

Or confirmation that there is no number you'd ever accept.
I’d still like answers to many questions I’ve asked but when you couldn’t answer them you became abusive or just changed the subject and you say it’s all about me!!!

I’d still like answers to many questions I’ve asked but when you couldn’t answer them you became abusive or just changed the subject and you say it’s all about me!!!
Yeah you kind of already tried that. (The all about me post)
Getting boring now.
I’ve always engaged with the topic but any views that differ to yours are wrong in your opinion.
Yeah, but this isn't all about you. :D

so I think we both know who the mug is gramps
Probably just given himself away..He is about 25...brand new but at that age in life where one thinks they are the font of all knowledge...yet to learn how little they do know.

Not really, because you are demanding that a vaccine would have to be perfect to be any use. It's like saying seatbelts don't save everyone in the event of a car crash, therefore they're pointless. Which would be stupid.
Hats off to you Sir for your endless debating with this character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back