WHO does not rule out that virus started in a Lab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you miss the point entirely. If you'd given the link then the data wouldn't have been coming from you, you'd just be reporting it. My numbers have a source, yours didn't until I provided it for you, you're welcome.

What % of beds being occupied, or % of cases would you describe as overwhelmed? What metric do you choose to use?
As of yesterday at 4 pm :-
Patients in hospital
Latest available

Patients on ventilation
Latest available

People tested positive
Total

There are on average 170,000 NHS hospital beds.

The current uk population stands at 68,101,664

Supposed uk deaths from Covid around 112,600.

So 170,000 NHS beds and 31,670 in hospital with Covid.
170,000-31,670=138,330
138,330 more NHS beds available
Covid patients taking up only 18.62% of NHS BEDS.
Think we are all in agreement that non urgent operations and admissions are cancelled so they won’t be in hospital.

so 112,600 deaths from 3,892,459 positive cases (Rather low percentage around 2.892%)

**** me We are clearly suffering a massive death rate and our hospitals are packed :ROFLMAO::D ( Let’s all panic )

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
so 112,600 deaths from 3,892,459 positive cases (Rather low percentage around 2.892%)

We are clearly suffering a massive death rate and our hospitals are packed

Your at it again. For a start a disgusting number of deaths have been people from care homes. They form a small proportion of the population that are likely to die or finish up in hospital. There are also a mix of ages and conditions in them and some get over it. They are in the process of vaccinating 15,000,000 to help with that but even that doesn't cover all if people needing oxygen in younger age groups are included. Your % works out at ~ 400,000 people assuming they get treatment. It takes no where near that number to prevent people from getting that.

The death rates are better of late due to improvements in treatment. Spread in care homes is faster for obvious reasons.

I'll forecast a headline in the future - why didn't 40 year olds get the jab / variations on that.

Then there is the do nothing death count numbers that have been mentioned and not believed. It's actually a conservative one. There is another where hospitals run out of capacity so can't treat enough people. There are way more people left than needed to cause that to happen.

Then 10% of the recoveries have long covid and need continued treatment of some sort. Some wont recover. Wonder what happens if they catch it again. Same for people who just needed oxygen.

Then comes the covid problems. People who have had it can carry the virus again. Immunity drops over time. 1 in 3 have no symptoms at all. The vaccinations have been aimed at some longer term immunity but how effective is it.

Your test numbers probably need revising as I suspect you have included lateral flow. They are also testing covid antibody spread. London easily had the highest but have also had one of the worst recent result. Worst areas this time are more associated with areas that built up more slowly and didn't reach current levels during the first wave.

Your being a silly billy pontificating on incomplete information but carry on as I think few will take any notice and some who feel similar will have the real experience. Part of me thinks that they should be given a dose of it.

Sponsored Links
1 you didn’t provide me with anything as even you little brain can work out I provided the data before you did and you stupidness baffles me as I have provided many links,videos etc and every time I’m apparently lying,I’ve made them up,I’m a conspiracy theorist,I’m a crackpot so why would me providing a link to the last bit of information I provided resort in feedback or a response any different than any of the others so that is why I didn’t provide the link
It's not always all about you.

There are on average 170,000 NHS hospital beds.
Source? Is that including maternity beds as well? Because the spreadsheets we were looking at earlier has around 115,000.

But I'd still appreciate an answer to
What % of beds being occupied, or % of cases would you describe as overwhelmed? What metric do you choose to use?

Your at it again. For a start a disgusting number of deaths have been people from care homes. They form a small proportion of the population that are likely to die or finish up in hospital. There are also a mix of ages and conditions in them and some get over it. They are in the process of vaccinating 15,000,000 to help with that but even that doesn't cover all if people needing oxygen in younger age groups are included. Your % works out at ~ 400,000 people assuming they get treatment. It takes no where near that number to prevent people from getting that.

The death rates are better of late due to improvements in treatment. Spread in care homes is faster for obvious reasons.

I'll forecast a headline in the future - why didn't 40 year olds get the jab / variations on that.

Then there is the do nothing death count numbers that have been mentioned and not believed. It's actually a conservative one. There is another where hospitals run out of capacity so can't treat enough people. There are way more people left than needed to cause that to happen.

Then 10% of the recoveries have long covid and need continued treatment of some sort. Some wont recover. Wonder what happens if they catch it again. Same for people who just needed oxygen.

Then comes the covid problems. People who have had it can carry the virus again. Immunity drops over time. 1 in 3 have no symptoms at all. The vaccinations have been aimed at some longer term immunity but how effective is it.

Your test numbers probably need revising as I suspect you have included lateral flow. They are also testing covid antibody spread. London easily had the highest but have also had one of the worst recent result. Worst areas this time are more associated with areas that built up more slowly and didn't reach current levels during the first wave.

Your being a silly billy pontificating on incomplete information but carry on as I think few will take any notice and some who feel similar will have the real experience. Part of me thinks that they should be given a dose of it.
There speaks a medical expert and a Top scientist.
I never said my info was complete as we are still dealing with this nonsense.
My statement has always been that the numbers are nowhere near what is being reported.
But it’s cool these multi billion pound cooperations can make even more money,
People can freely still travel into the country and walk around freely.
People can rightly hail sir tom a hero and say it’s ok he traveled to Barbados but anyone else is an idiot(HYPOCRITES)
The virus is that bad but **** it we will let everyone visit their family for a couple days over Xmas.
Wear a mask to stop Covid but guess what in the VERY near future we will be told the masks we have been wearing aren’t good enough so we need better ones.
I see another multi million pound ppe deal coming on.
We will soon be told to get a test even if we have a runny nose.
The majority of the population get a runny nose at some point in the year.
The r rate is currently under 1
Weren’t we aloud out before when the r rate is similar?
People are already being forced to be vaccinated.
They are making it up as they go along.

It's not always all about you.

Source? Is that including maternity beds as well? Because the spreadsheets we were looking at earlier has around 115,000.

But I'd still appreciate an answer to
I know it’s not all about me as we have all established yours is the only info that is correct apparently
Plus I have already answered your questions regarding percentages etc

Trazor
Because absolute melons like you believe everything they sa6 rather than checking out the facts and they realise that so they say if we tell them these extortionate numbers we can make them do whatever we want.
Why do you think so many people aren’t abiding by the rules because they realise the numbers are nowhere near what they are saying thus there is no panic

I will not be taking the vaccine in any way shape or form but can guarantee I will be forced to in the very near future if I want to travel abroad etc.

Trazor
Because absolute melons like you believe everything they sa6 rather than checking out the facts and they realise that so they say if we tell them these extortionate numbers we can make them do whatever we want.
Why do you think so many people aren’t abiding by the rules because they realise the numbers are nowhere near what they are saying thus there is no panic

So again, an insult in every post, and again you have no idea why this "scam" is taking place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back