Who has ignored someone?

Have you anyone on your ignore list

• Yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone noticed that the percentage of people that have ignored someone is growing day by day?

Yes, spotted it earlier this evening. It works for me but it cannot be good in the long term for the forum.

What's the point in having a forum where you ignore everyone you disagree with?

Sponsored Links
No, Softus isnt from the west midlands.

And..I dont think he would have any reason to use another name...like him or not at least he's straight.

Hmmmmm, you are not quite up to speed on this one Zampa.... ;)

Fill me in?...not literally!

A very interesting observation Zampa. I take it that by stating that "he's straight", you know him well enough to know that he is not a fraud. I am in no way suggesting that he is the latter but I would love to know what made you decide that he is the former.

I've got your former and latters muddled here Bolo :confused: ..'former' (straight?) as in to the point?...he says it how it is..if he thinks someones wrong he will tell them, if he thinks they have typed a stupid comment he tells them (beleive me i know i've been on the end of it a few times) ...equally if he feels someone has made a valid point he will aknowledge it..and apologise if he has made a rick.

I come to that conclusion because he has (rightly or wrongly) ripped some of my post to shreds in the past but also commented if I had made a decent point (ok albeit only twice!! :) )

If your talking 'straight' as in ...'pie and a pint please darlin'...as opposed to 'malibu and a mouth full of your finiest nuts please barman'...I really have no idea as I dont know the fella.

i would never ignore anyone on here. I would see that as a hindrance to learning for one thing.

people giving advice should be prepared to have other answers posted next to theirs so that the original questioner can make a choice.

if people offer really stupid advice im sure it will be noticed. If not by the original poster, then by others on the forum.

so, in effect, by ignoring people you feel to be stupid, you are inflicting these stupid people on the less experienced without even being able to see what they post.

How does one un-ignore someone ???.
I clicked it and now I cannot read the posters comments. :(

Sponsored Links
Back