Who has ignored someone?

Have you anyone on your ignore list

• Yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so pjh is softus, and trazor is someone too.

im not sure i see the point in people having 2 names to be honest

:confused: :confused: :confused: ....I can assure you I have only ever had one username on here, quite willing for the mods to confirm that........... :D

i apologise if i am mistaken, just something i read on here. im sure if it is mods will eventully sort it out

Sponsored Links
Can someone ask who is on people's ignore list? it's no good me asking because if I'm on it they'll never see my request.

Sponsored Links
I'm not sure whether that would be allowed or if you'd be able to see the replies of those that you are on their lists but i'll ask.

Joe 90 asks if people will post who they have on their ignore lists.

me-- no one

:confused: :confused: :confused: ....I can assure you I have only ever had one username on here, quite willing for the mods to confirm that........... :D

i apologize if i am mistaken, just something i read on here. im sure if it is mods will eventually sort it out

I have been one of the posters on here who have complained about multiple usernames many times in the past, perhaps you misread one of my posts about this subject.

Personally I think it is deceitful, and I am glad the mods are addressing the situation.

Ok looks like another thread has been started for those wishing to declare who's on their ignore list so perhaps its better to reply there instead to stop confusion.

No, Softus isnt from the west midlands.

And..I dont think he would have any reason to use another name...like him or not at least he's straight.

No, Softus isnt from the west midlands.

And..I dont think he would have any reason to use another name...like him or not at least he's straight.

Hmmmmm, you are not quite up to speed on this one Zampa.... ;)

Softus..............like him or not at least he's straight.

A very interesting observation Zampa. I take it that by stating that "he's straight", you know him well enough to know that he is not a fraud. I am in no way suggesting that he is the latter but I would love to know what made you decide that he is the former.

Anyone noticed that the percentage of people that have ignored someone is growing day by day?

Yes, spotted it earlier this evening. It works for me but it cannot be good in the long term for the forum.

Perhaps admin could help out here?

How could Admin help when they don't know that you are you, gcol doesn't know that you are you, and now you don't seem to know that you are you? ("I am not Softus"). If you're not Softus,then you must be someone else, and if you are someone else you can't be you if you get my drift. Now would that be psychology, philosophy or just absolute drivel? Just a bit of fun really, but is it enough to get you started on your ignore list?

;) ;) ;)

Sheesh :rolleyes: , you're either convinced you're onto something that you quite honestly are not, or you're just winding me up. Reading between the lines I just think you're missing "you-know-who". ;)

If you refer to an earlier post of mine in this thread I state precisely who I am, I thought it was obvious how admin might help - you actually told me they were onto people with multiple usernames.

It's not even remotely possible that I would use my ignore button bolo, least of all for you. X

Sponsored Links
Back