Who has ignored someone?

Have you anyone on your ignore list

• Yes

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I must say that I prefer the forum with the ignore function. Those using it are the vocal few that no matter what proof you presented them with were simply incapable of changing their perspective on any subject (for the simple reason they didn't want to).

Basically, they've removed themselves from the interesting threads because they can't tolerate an opinion that differs from their own. How sad is that?
I guess they'll either ignore the ignore button or drift away to a different forum (until someone comes along with a different opinion). It makes you wonder why they are in a discussion forum at all.

opinion is one thing, blindly stating the same argument again and again without stopping to accept someone may actually know what they are talking about is quite another

Yes but it's YOU that doesn't know what they are talking about. I'm happy to take the 'mains first - battery first' argument into a technical level to prove you wrong but you admit you don't understand electronics theory enough to do that, so why are you pretending to be right? I am quoting from the manufactures official manual - so it's up to YOU to prove your case. Until that time I will continue to give posters the OFFICIAL line on the subject.

see that there is the reason your the most " ignored" person on the forum

apart from expecting someone to prove a negative (the weakest way to try and argue) you havnt posted advice instead you yank yourself with " read the manual, read the manual" its boring and off putting for persons asking questions and members trying to reply

Sponsored Links
Prove me wrong then. (and the manufacturer)

Do use all a favour Saxy, stop quoting the moron until they fix the quote ignore bit ... Or simply add him to your ignore list like the rest of us :LOL:

Do use all a favour Saxy, stop quoting the moron until they fix the quote ignore bit ... Or simply add him to your ignore list like the rest of us :LOL:

now that is the best advice I`ve had - consider it done

Sponsored Links

More pointless abuse from megawatt. Do us all a favour and use the ignore button - but then shut up about it.

Bolo wrote:
It's got nothing to do with censorship - at least not in the normal meaning of the word. If someone at your place of work talked absolute drivel, hour after hour, day after day, week after week, there could come a time when you would say enough is enough and give that person the cold shoulder. It's the same on this forum. If someone comes up with the same nonsense time, after time, after time, you may decide that enough is enough and give that person the cold shoulder by pressing your ignore button. The choice is yours.
Right on the money ;)

Perhaps admin could help out here?

How could Admin help when they don't know that you are you, gcol doesn't know that you are you, and now you don't seem to know that you are you? ("I am not Softus"). If you're not Softus,then you must be someone else, and if you are someone else you can't be you if you get my drift. Now would that be psychology, philosophy or just absolute drivel? Just a bit of fun really, but is it enough to get you started on your ignore list?

;) ;) ;)

How could Admin help when they don't know that you are you, gcol doesn't know that you are you, and now you don't seem to know that you are you? ("I am not Softus"). If you're not Softus,then you must be someone else, and if you are someone else you can't be you if you get my drift. Now would that be psychology, philosophy or just absolute drivel? Just a bit of fun really, but is it enough to get you started on your ignore list?

;) ;) ;)
he just might not be feeling himself, oooer :eek:

;) ;) ;)
he just might not be feeling himself, oooer :eek:

:arrow: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

so pjh is softus, and trazor is someone too.

im not sure i see the point in people having 2 names to be honest

so pjh is softus, and trazor is someone too.

im not sure i see the point in people having 2 names to be honest

:confused: :confused: :confused: ....I can assure you I have only ever had one username on here, quite willing for the mods to confirm that........... :D

Nope..never ignored anyone..even BAS everyones got a right to an opinion and a counter opinion.

Sponsored Links
Back