Who will win and by how many?

Spare me your tin pot explanations to ease your conscience..How many times you let off a tenant with a weeks tent because they are desperate and down to the last fiver? Apart from none?!

Your mind is closed because you cannot handle the truth but prefer the comfort of lies.

Sponsored Links
Great politicians answer.Avoidance.

Avoided nothing. You advocate for Private Health which will end up costing you more and getting less.

Or you think you will never be ill or suffer from an unfortunate accident at work.

Sponsored Links
Apart from the question...you should be a politician...Avoid and lie...You will fit right in.

Benefits of Brexit?

The North East faced the brunt of Austerity with cuts to Councils, schools, community centres and soon with Brexit the companies will start considering whether they should remain.

Benefits of Brexit?

The North East faced the brunt of Austerity with cuts to Councils, schools, community centres and soon with Brexit the companies will start considering whether they should remain.
You are better than Jezza at not answering questions.

head in the sand by you.

You still cannot argue why you want to pay more for less other than how you have been conned.
Waste of time arguing with you....More sense to argue with a pidgeon than you.

What are the benefits you expect the nation to gain as a result of resigning from the Union?
Argued ..loads of times...You disagree...move on.Do not be such a dik asking same question over and over when you have had an answer....

another meaningless platitude from dum

Boris is offering a meaningless slogan
"Vote for me and I'll meaningless slogan!"

Dum is easily fooled.

Sponsored Links
Back