Who will win and by how many?

Sponsored Links
Many people work when they are gravely ill.
Obviously you will find that surprising as your lefty leanings would tell you to quit work and claim off the state making other people pay for your keep.

If they are that gravely ill, they wont be doing much work and more likely putting others at risk.

Another RWR fantasy.

I worked with a guy who's mum died because people went to work sick. Guy came to work with flu, didn't say anything, just battled on, spread it around, then a colleagues mum caught it, was dead within a week.

There is a reason why we have sick pay. Some selfish ****s thinks it's all about them though so ignore it.

Sponsored Links
Its brave to come into work and spread the infection, all for one and one for all.

Tory death cult.

I worked with a guy who's mum died because people went to work sick. Guy came to work with flu, didn't say anything, just battled on, spread it around, then a colleagues mum caught it, was dead within a week.

There is a reason why we have sick pay. Some selfish ****s thinks it's all about them though so ignore it.

My mother was ill off work once and the company wasn't letting her take time off. She went to the GP who dismissed it as a "bad cold" and encouraged her to go back to work. It actually turned out she had pneumonia! She was in bed for around 2 weeks quite seriously ill with it, I remember being worried as a kid.

A builder I know turned up on site wearing a face mask.
He had flu or similar virus and wanted to avoid infecting anybody else.

Builders and tradesmen take hardly anytime off, they are self employed and usually dont want to let other trades down.

I spent 2 decades employing staff, some people are almost never sick, others are constantly off -I had a sprayer who hardly worked a full week, Ive never known somebody have so many doctor appointments.

Employing young people is a nightmare, no shows on Monday, made up doctors appointments on Fri pm.......

I spent 2 decades employing staff, some people are almost never sick, others are constantly off -I had a sprayer who hardly worked a full week, Ive never known somebody have so many doctor
Hope you are not suggesting he was a lazy workshy sprayer scrounger seeking a life on benefits!?

So, only three people had flu, and one died? That's a bummer.

You don't go anywhere with proper 'flu, he had a cold, the situation was unfortunate, and she was almost certainly unlucky and had underlying health issues. Besides by the time you're showing symptoms it's too late, you've already spread it. We dont all get sick pay either.

You don't go anywhere with proper 'flu, he had a cold, the situation was unfortunate, and she was almost certainly unlucky and had underlying health issues. Besides by the time you're showing symptoms it's too late, you've already spread it. We dont all get sick pay either.

Or, in fewer words, bow lox.

Good points and well made.
But doesn't stop the lefty loons on here trying to point score. Most of them will be bed ridden at the slightest hint of man flu.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good points and well made.
But doesn't stop the lefty loons on here trying to point score. Most of them will be bed ridden at the slightest hint of man flu.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hasn't got anything to do with one's political leanings, 'flu is 'flu and you ain't getting outta bed for a while.

Anyhow, back on thread....

Me voting in the GE, in my constituency, is a waste of shoe leather.

Con is doing her bit to nosh the idiot Johnson (votes entirely in line with the whip). And Johnson is only the front for some of the most odious bell ends one could ever wish to slap (repeatedly, and to death).

Lab are country miles behind here, and have been for GE upon GE. And Corbyn is a pointless, clueless, pillock. And a puppet for a bunch of commie bell ends.

Only other candidate is Green, whose votes are piffling in number (1%).

Methinks an artistic spoiling of the ballot paper will be the preferred option.

Sponsored Links
Back