Who will win and by how many?

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/poli...n-great-years-under-the-tories-20191211129050

BRITAIN is today remembering all the cool things that have happened under Tory rule since 2010.

Every voter is running a highlight reel of the amazing events through their heads, from tuition fees to the dementia tax.

Nathan Muir of Croydon said: “Remember first thing they did when they came in? Put VAT up. Classic Tories.

“And then there were the riots, that was a blast from the past. Very retro, like the social unrest equivalent of eating a Wagon Wheel.”

Helen Archer of Bromsgrove agreed: “The cuts have been good. NHS, Army, schools, councils. Probably the police cuts are my favourites though.

“Then there’s Brexit and the slick, professional way they handled that.

“They should call these the Diamond Years or something because of how blissfully untroubled they’ve been.

“Hopefully there’s a nostalgic clips programme on Channel 4 tonight called something like ‘Top Ten Tory Moments’, with Stuart Maconie and some bloggers.“

Sponsored Links
C307111C-2122-4F48-9BB9-BF4485AAF92C.jpeg

Sponsored Links
So if you had a cold or sniffle you'd stay off work, despite the fact you've already passed it on? Bearing in mind you won't get paid?

The difference is highlighted here https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/flu/

Wrong on all counts. Things have changed, but this was when companies paid full sick pay. And I'm talking about a desk job. And it really happened, even though i might have spent it wrong! I know what flu is! Some people get it and don't even realise. NHS has other pages about it.

His posting level is on the up and getting ever more frantic and desperate. No, he's not confident.
Ive already said Conservatives will win

Ive already said Brexit will be a failure.

Dont conflate

Well here we are. Almost feel like curling out a huge walnut whip on my paper its that dire.

Dont tell anyone but I wish Lib dems had a bit more spine as they could get my vote. I dont want the Tories either but even worse having the anti british people party voted in yes .. Labour.

A friend who is a longterm Tory voter posted this today, which I think sums up how many people (not all, obviously, so no need to say you feel differently) feel:

(copy&pasting!)
Today I shall be voting Labour for the first (and quite possibly only) time in my life. I strongly disagree with a LOT of their policies, I'm lucky enough that I'd be personally affected by their tax proposals, I don't care much for Corbyn and I also don't think they have a strong leadership.
Despite all that, they're getting my vote today. Not an easy decision, so why?
This election was not needed. It was only called so that the hard right Tory leadership could get rid of MPs who were voting with their conscience rather than doing what they're told. Johnson's extreme Tory party needs an overwhelmingly majority to push through their vision of a segregated, isolated Britain where the masses support their millionaire donors. They're prepared to do anything to get that: including breaking up the union, breaking the law and wrecking British democracy. What they are trying to do might never be undone again.
That is not the party I have voted for in the past. They're probably going to win, but every single vote against them is a voice that we won't accept what they're doing.
Don't be silent

79721921_10156404403312504_2832988362908893184_n.jpg

Wrong on all counts. Things have changed, but this was when companies paid full sick pay. And I'm talking about a desk job. And it really happened, even though i might have spent it wrong! I know what flu is! Some people get it and don't even realise. NHS has other pages about it.

So by your own admission above you have no idea how someone else may be affected by your sniffle, which is almost certainly a cold, but then without a blood test, you can't possibly know.

So by your own admission above you have no idea how someone else may be affected by your sniffle, which is almost certainly a cold, but then without a blood test, you can't possibly know.

Not really sure what this debate is about now. It happened, people knew it happened, you weren't there, why argue that it didn't happen?

Sponsored Links
Back