Who will win and by how many?

And Johnson is only the front for some of the most odious bell ends one could ever wish to slap

Conservative cabinet, good grief.

Priti Patel, Dominic Raab, Esther McVie, liz Truss, Rees Mogg, Gavin Williamson, Michael Gove.....

What an embarrassment.

Shadow numpties not much bettef, what a shambles

Sponsored Links
You don't go anywhere with proper 'flu, he had a cold, the situation was unfortunate, and she was almost certainly unlucky and had underlying health issues. Besides by the time you're showing symptoms it's too late, you've already spread it. We dont all get sick pay either.

Not true, not all flue is equal, not everybody suffers the same way.

We dont all get sick pay either - that's the point, lack of welfare fails on so many levels.

Priti Patel, Dominic Raab, Esther McVie, liz Truss, Rees Mogg, Gavin Williamson, Michael Gove.....

What an embarrassment.

I more had Cummings et al in mind, but I don't disagree with your view either.

What an embarrassment.

Its what happens when extremes get into power.

Sponsored Links
Nursery.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

Who will win and by how many?

Hung parliament. Nobody will agree to form a coalition with BoJo, so it will go to Corbyn.
SNP and Lib Dems will reluctantly form a coalition with labour on the condition of a second Brexit referendum in 6 months and a Scottish independence vote before end of the year. Greens might prop them up too, and demand 2 billion trees by 2030.

In June Brexit will be cancelled, Scots will vote to keep the union again, the coalition will form a new political party that fairly governs all of the UK, and we'll find the seeds to the money tree, and all live happily ever after.

And I didn't copy & paste any of that one, all my own work sir!

What do I win if I'm right?

What are you rambling on about now?
Boiler flues? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jonbey is correct, not all flues are equal, thats why building regs says 'refer to manufs instructions'.

Not sure it has much to do with influenza though

Micheal Heseltine being interviewed by Andrew Neil”””Corbyn not a cat in hells chance”””...

Sponsored Links
Back