Who's your most influential white person thats still alive

Interesting bloke. I'm going to order his new book, 'I could be wrong I could be right'. His autobiography 'no dogs, no blacks, no Irish' was a great read.

I think JR comes under the category of blokes you'd like to have a pint with. I think people underestimate him - maybe that's the intention.

Sponsored Links
Interesting bloke.
Yes, very. Full time carer for his wife now. Read this a year or two ago
IMG_20201120_123925.jpg

I have absolutely no influencers. I am me and that's it. Nobody is better than me. Some are on a level par with me but definetly not better. Most are way way below my level of individuality.

Sponsored Links
I have absolutely no influencers. I am me and that's it. Nobody is better than me. Some are on a level par with me but definetly not better. Most are way way below my level of individuality.
What's my line.............. I give up are you a serial killer ?

I have absolutely no influencers. I am me and that's it. Nobody is better than me. Some are on a level par with me but definitely not better. Most are way way below my level of individuality.

Especially on this site! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

I think JR comes under the category of blokes you'd like to have a pint with. I think people underestimate him - maybe that's the intention.

I met him and his other half quite a few years ago. There used to be a TV show on called "The Word". One of my school mates became a freelance sound recordist/boom operator and we went with him to see dozens of shows including the after show **** ups. We had been in one studio in the afternoon, one time, watching Harry Enfield film sketches and decided to go see "The Word start up". We walked through a canteen which was closed, lights out and saw two shell suit clad people, sat on their own, in the dark, watching a TV on a table. I asked this massive security fella stood to one side, if I could go ask for his autograph. He said " Fill ya boots mate but good luck with it". My Mrs dredged a diary and a pen out of her hand bag for me. I walked up to them and stammered summit like "Please Mr Lydon can I have your autograph?". My mate was gutted. One of the "terms" of getting into these things was act like your a regular and don't get starstruck. Anyway, as I got close up, Lydon snatched my pen and said "Lovely a new biro, just what I need, now **** off!" My jaw hit the flaw and I just stood there, silent. He grabbed the diary next and said"Nice diary, just what I need now **** off!". I could feel my little heart starting to break when his Mrs laughed and said "Don't be so mean, I bet he's bought your records". He grinned at me, drew a cartoon of a punk rocker on a skateboard in the diary, and wrote "Johnny Rotten was here, a true star" and signed it. He grabbed my hand, shook it, told my Mrs he hoped we had a good day then turned back to me, smiled and said "Now **** off". He was and still is to me "A true star".

Sounds like a Mantra that you are trying to convince yourself of.

I met him and his other half quite a few years ago. There used to be a TV show on called "The Word". One of my school mates became a freelance sound recordist/boom operator and we went with him to see dozens of shows including the after show **** ups. We had been in one studio in the afternoon, one time, watching Harry Enfield film sketches and decided to go see "The Word start up". We walked through a canteen which was closed, lights out and saw two shell suit clad people, sat on their own, in the dark, watching a TV on a table. I asked this massive security fella stood to one side, if I could go ask for his autograph. He said " Fill ya boots mate but good luck with it". My Mrs dredged a diary and a pen out of her hand bag for me. I walked up to them and stammered summit like "Please Mr Lydon can I have your autograph?". My mate was gutted. One of the "terms" of getting into these things was act like your a regular and don't get starstruck. Anyway, as I got close up, Lydon snatched my pen and said "Lovely a new biro, just what I need, now **** off!" My jaw hit the flaw and I just stood there, silent. He grabbed the diary next and said"Nice diary, just what I need now **** off!". I could feel my little heart starting to break when his Mrs laughed and said "Don't be so mean, I bet he's bought your records". He grinned at me, drew a cartoon of a punk rocker on a skateboard in the diary, and wrote "Johnny Rotten was here, a true star" and signed it. He grabbed my hand, shook it, told my Mrs he hoped we had a good day then turned back to me, smiled and said "Now **** off". He was and still is to me "A true star".

Great story.

Great story..Sounds a top genuine bloke.

I don't get the question Bodders...why a white person? I thought we weren't supposed to discriminate.

Also, by "influential" I presume you mean having a good influence. Influence can be good or bad, for instance Adolf Hitler was highly influential, but his influence was evil. Same with Stalin, Lenin, Tony Blair etc.

Anyway, to answer your question: Jesus Christ.

Sponsored Links
Back