Why can't we have a leader like her?

the UK has a new record:

FJ3AkReXMAsmegj

Sponsored Links
People like Dan Wootton throw out meat for people like you.

a crazy zero Covid policy huh….only 52 deaths and less economic damage than UK.
And screwball prime ministers and so called experts throw out meat for people just like you.

Sponsored Links
And screwball prime ministers and so called experts throw out meat for people just like you.
I listen to real exparts on peer reviewed scientific journal sites

unlike you who believes any old hogwash you see on Uncle Alberts Facebook page :ROFLMAO:

New Zealand is stuck out in the middle of no where

difficult to get there unless you want to spend a week flying there

hardly a player in the world stage ? No body really cares what New Zealand think or what there views are ?

they breed sheep
Make butter
have some quirky animals
An idigeinous population who go around poking there you tounges out

about it really

oh and they have a rugby team that do some war dance before every game . silly imo

New Zealand is stuck out in the middle of no where

difficult to get there unless you want to spend a week flying there

hardly a player in the world stage ? No body really cares what New Zealand think or what there views are ?

they breed sheep
Make butter
have some quirky animals
An idigeinous population who go around poking there you tounges out

about it really

oh and they have a rugby team that do some war dance before every game . silly imo
You’d be happy with Such bizzare Ludicrous draconian measures over 9 people with flu?

And there about to ban smoking nation wide

and started shooting domestic cats that get out of there gardens

What we know about NZ is what our MSM feeds us. None of us live there & none of us can really appreciate what's happening on the ground.

Is she a leader? From what I see, in the UK they'd let her be a parish councillor purely as a joke. I don't think she'd rise much above that level.

You’d be happy with Such bizzare Ludicrous draconian measures over 9 people with flu?
if New Zealand had similar death rate to UK then there wouldve been around 15,000 deaths

so it has saved 14,948 deaths

not 9 people with flu

I am sorry you are so wrong every time

if New Zealand had similar death rate to UK then there wouldve been around 15,000 deaths

so it has saved 14,948 deaths

not 9 people with flu

I am sorry you are so wrong every time
That depends on whether you believe the headline figures or the actual figures that are emerging...

Deaths 'of the virus' are now claimed to be only around 17 thousand...

And 'excess deaths' from cancer are reported to be 4 thousand, but that is stated to be a 'lower estimate'!

Deaths 'of the virus' are now claimed to be only around 17 thousand
You are wrong, as usual

that figure is people with no comorbidities

but since 30% to 50% of the population have a long term condition, that doesn’t mean all that much

Around 119,000 people have died FROM Covid.

Sponsored Links
Back