Why is gas boiler installation so costly?

Internet bully eh far from it because i didnt allow you to get away with talking sh'te.
As for spending time on the net at your age i wasn`t even in from a friday night humping session so get a life son while your still young.

Do you actually have a gassafe number ? or just getting pulled along on your dads ?.

Transam why should it stay there i used to pish myself laughing when people would run back into the CC having a dig at me when they where too stupid to realise i had access to that too so its 6 of one half a dozen of the other

Because IMHO its the ethical or decent thing to do , access is one thing , but than there is always the suspicion or suggestion that you post in there as some one else ?
Wether this is the case or not I cannot be certain ? but if it is I really don't see the point ??

Sponsored Links
i hope you dont mean the number associated with the website..

NA i have been doing it that long i got an excemption

Sponsored Links
But hey, you 'washer changers' take your time, fa.ny about if you like, but we'll always beat you on price & get the work.........

DELTA

thats not much of a statement to make , theres loads out there beating people on price and basically killing the industry. However if your making money then fair enough.

Are you based in the north east by the way ??

You may find this hard to believe but there's a limited number of contractors that can tender for local social housing jobs, firstly you need to qualify for the tender list. So in that respect we're not competing with 'one man bands'. Many National companies can't compete, as their overheads are too big.

As for a damaged industry; when you have clueless six week CC/CCC, like we have in our industry, it's f.cked anyway mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back