why oh why Laura Ashley

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:evil:
God what a nightmare I have been using the same paper for my home for over three years and ended up pulling my hair out on the last room I did the paper turned to tissue after about two minutes of pasting and fell apart, I was so mad I emailed Laura Ashley and complained and asked why they had reduced the quality of their wall paper yet still charged customers £35 per roll.

Their reply

We reserve the right to change our suppliers from time to time but all of our papers meet a set criteria that matches our requirements for quality, however characteristic of paper can alter from batch to batch and this is constantly monitored.

Has anyone else had any problems or is it me in my old age getting worse at wallpapering

Thanks Dave

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Laura Ashley have no quality requirements, they have proven this time and time again because some of their stuff is a nightmare and some is fine thus proving they have no prerequisites regarding quality, price though you can bet your left testicle they have.
So don't beat yourself up Dave

Never rated their wallpaper. Always found it to be wafer thin and prone to falling apart. Always. I would never recommend that product. :(

The dreaded Laura Ashley Wallpaper :evil:

Thank goodness that the fashion for this paper has almost completely finished, 10/15 years ago everyone wanted it
it was a dreadful paper to hang then, trying to match up the tiny flowers without the paper falling to pieces.
Would never recomend it

Sponsored Links
You'd better use their paste too, if they recommend it, or they refuse to pay you back when the damn stuff peels off. Solvite? nah, use our own brand......

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back